Chapter Ten - Nothing- Happened

You didn't move though, in fact you stayed attached to him for so long that he too, accidentally fell asleep. 

Somehow in the middle of the night your head ended up on his chest and his now freed arm from your grasp was holding you proactively against his body.

Which also means it wasn't the morning rays woke that woke you this time, it was an angry Jin who carried your breakfast in around 9am making his disapproval loudly known.

"What the hell, Yoongi-ah!"

The both of you snapped open your eyes finding a glaring Seokjin who was crossing his arms and sending daggers in Yoongi's direction with his eyes.

The tired Min only flipped Jin off and turned to wrap his other arm around you, tugging you even closer as a knee pushed between your thighs to mock Seokjin for waking him.

You on the other hand, were now wide awake and staring into his chest as he squeezed you to him. 

' What happened last night?! ' 

Trying to push him away without hurting him or yourself, Yoongi growled with his raspy morning voice and finally released you when you applied enough force. Rolling onto his back with what almost appeared to be a pout though you could be mistaken. 

At this point Jin has had enough and was yelling a mile a minute, snapping his head around with each syllable to emphasis his annoyance. He was going so fast you couldn't pick up anything he was saying aside from random words here and there. 

Something about betrayal, and you think he mentioned John Wayne's name at some point? Or maybe you were just hearing things in your exhausted daze. Either way, you were uncomfortable. 

It didn't take long for Jin's booming outburst to attract the others. Everyone piling in the room now except for Namjoon and Hoseok.

Rolling his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose, Yoongi scrunched his button nose and face, showing his disgust for being woken up, especially at hearing Jin yell this early. 

"Yoongi-Hyung, how could you," Jimin asked a bit hurt. His eyes shifting to you for the need of comfort.

"Yeah Hyung," Tae followed up Jimin's complaint, not like he had much room to talk himself after that stunt he pulled in his own bedroom. 

"Can you guys not see I'm trying to sleep here? Nothing — happened."

The way he emphasized the word, nothing, kind of made your heart ache. Was the thought of doing anything with you that absurd to him?

"That's exactly the problem, you shouldn't be sleeping with her in the first place! When Namjoon gets back he'll hear about this," Jin stated his authoritative command, getting a growl from Yoongi who rubbed his face with frustration.

"You're all actin' like a bunch of whining toddlers who were just told they're not allowed to have dessert after dinner." He spat his words out with a clenched jaw, basically hissing his annoyance.

"Out," Jin commanded again, nearly making you jump in the process. This was the first time you've seen him this angry and to be frank, it was a little scary. 

Yoongi jerked his body up so suddenly it caused Jimin to take a startled step back, the whole Maknae line moving out of his way as the silver haired male shot a fiery glare in Jin's direction before storming out of the room. Ruffling his hair in the most irritated fashion you have seen him display thus far as he left.

You instantly felt guilty, it was your fault he stayed last night, if you hadn't asked him to watch that movie with you then he wouldn't be getting yelled at right now. 

"He really didn't do anything. Please don't be mad at him," you nearly were inaudible as you pleaded with the fuming worldwide handsome.

"Doing anything or not, it's not fair to the rest of us and he knows that."

"It's my fault though," You argued back, this time your voice holding strength. 

"If I hadn't of asked him to watch a movie with me he wouldn't of fallen asleep. You can't be mad at him for something I done."

Your eyes found Jin's, his expression somewhat softening yet also holding a small hint of wounding by your lashing out. Had you already chosen so soon? 

Little did he know you were far from choosing anything, you just hated to see anyone get in trouble for a misunderstanding you caused.

Accepting defeat, his broad shoulders dropped with the invisible suffering his mental state was going through. Feeling like he lost he turned and stormed out of the room leaving you and the three other men to blink in confusion. 

Taking glances at each other to see if any of you understood what the hell that was all about because clearly you were lost. 

"What.. the hell was," Jimin started. 

"That," and Jungkook finished.

"So y'all seen it too? I'm not crazy?" You found their bewildered eyes, one of them slowly nodding while the other scratched the back of his head.

This whole time Taehyung stood unnervingly still, watching the direction both Yoongi and Jin had left as if they would come back at any moment.

Noticing his face you frowned, heart dropping at his expression.

"You okay, Taehyung?"

"Huh?"

His deep voice seemed lost, he was treading somewhere in the puzzled thoughts of his mind and did not hear your question, only his name.

"Hyung?"

Jungkook patted him on his shoulder bringing him back to reality. His dark brown eyes shifting to everyone before his boxed smile took over his face.

"Ah, sorry, did I space out? Hehehe."

"Maybe one of us should go talk to them?"

Jimin thought out loud, holding his chin while his mind wracked itself for a solution. 

"Hyung, I don't think they'll actually listen to any of us, except maybe, Y/N. I've never seen Jin-Hyung back down like that before."

"Mmnn," Tae nodded in agreement, he too staring at the floor in thought mimicking Jimin's stance as he thought of what to do.

"I'll go talk to them then, if you think it'll help."

"There's only one problem though," Jimin's eyes floated up to your face, his worried expression making you suddenly feel like it wasn't a good idea after all.

"Whichever one you choose to talk to first will probably hurt the other one. Like you're taking sides."

"W-What?" 

You felt taken aback, it was now your turn to stare in the direction they left.