Chapter Seventeen

Start bij het begin

The movie that was put in had ended. Zayn removed his arm from around your back and got up to take the disc out, handing it back to Louis. Harry yawned, "So Zayn...". Zayn stopped in his tracks and raised an eyebrow, "Yeah Harry?". There was an awkward pause before Harry answered, "What are you getting to eat?". Zayn squinted a bit, "Pizza?". Louis quickly shouted, "YES!", recieving chuckles from Harry and Zayn. Zayn shook his head, "Alright I'll go call".

You pulled your phone out of your pocket and began to scroll through twitter. Harry watched you and picked up his phone and began to text. Suddenly a text popped up on your notifications, from Harry. You flashed your eyes up at him before reading the text 'Hey Sexy(; Wanna go to my place after this and go at it?". Zayn got off the phone and saw your eyes get wide, "Who are you texting Cheyenne?". You watched as Harry sunk down into the sofa, covering his face with his hand. You shook your head, "Uh no one, just a friend", and switched back to scrolling through twitter. Zayn nodded, "I see", before taking his place between you and Harry once more.

The guys made meaningless chit chat before you recieved another text from Harry "So is that a yes or no?". You scoffed loud enough so everyone would hear it. Louis, Zayn, and Harry all reverting their attention to you. You locked your phone, threw it onto the sofa and walked out onto the balcony, slamming the glass door behind you. Zayn stood up, "I think I should go check on her..". Harry stood up, "It's okay, I will mate. Sit down". Zayn and Louis watched as Harry walked out to you.

You heard the door slide open behind you, but you didn't turn around to see who it was. Harry leaned up against the railing you held onto and looked at you, "I'm sorry". You faked a laugh and shook your head disapprovingly, "Yeah, right. How much more of a dick could you have been? Like honestly Harry". Harry frowned. Suddenly he leaned over to you. Holding onto your shoulders tightly, he started to kiss your neck, "But baby, I said I was sorry". You lifted your hands and pushed him away from you, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?". Harry began to walk towards you again, "Shh.. calm down. Please".

Zayn got up from the sofa, "What The Fuck Does He Think He's Doing?". He started to to head for the door when Louis pulled him back, "Zayn let me handle this". Zayn shook his head, "No, that's my girl". Zayn jerked his arm away from Louis and burst through the door, grabbing Harry's arm and pulling him off of you, "Don't you touch her like that again". Zayn let go of Harry's arm and stood between you and Harry. Harry stormed out of the flat. Louis pointed in that direction, "I guess I'll go follow him. See you guys later". You watched as Louis left. You glanced at Zayn for a few seconds a turned you walk back inside when Zayn's fingers intertwined with yours. You gazed in his eyes for a second before letting go of his hand and walking inside. He followed after you but stopped and leaned against the sofa as you went back to his room.

You put on your pajamas and climbed into Zayn bed. Covers surrounded you as you sat in silence. You heard a knock at the door, and some talking. Probably the pizza guy.  You heard the door close again. Suddenly the hallway lights turned off. You closed your eyes and snuggled into Zayn's bed a bit more. You listened as you heard footsteps walking up the hall. The door began to creep open, obviously Zayn.

Zayn leaned against the door frame, running his fingers through his hair, looking at the ground. You heard his footsteps as he walked over to the bed and climbed on next to you. He wrapped his arms around you, "Babe.....I think you should meet my parents tomorrow. I already talked to them, they're excited to be meeting you". You breathed in and turned around to Zayn, staring into his eyes. You saw a small smile crack on his face. You cracked a smile aswell, "I'd love to". Zayn leaned in and kissed your forehead, "I love you babe. I will do whatever it takes to keep you mine". Your smile got bigger and you pressed your lips to his. Zayn pulled you back into his arms, both of you falling asleep within minutes.