Chapter 3

Hello, lovelies! So, I'm slowly working out bits and pieces of the plot for this story. Tell me what you think. I have officially introduced Wyssa in this chapter and there is more to come. The picture on the side/above is kind of how I imagine Nyssa, for the most part anyways. Also, I will have Thalico in this story, so I apologize if you don't like the ship. Um...yeah, comment your opinions.

Also, if you're ever on fanfiction.net, check out my stories, please. I have a couple Wyssa stories, and some others, like a Tratie. *cough cough*

@GoddessOfFanfiction is where you can find me.

***

"Pleeaaasse....!" Katie pleaded, staring her best friend in the eyes.

"Katie..." Lou Ellen whined back, mocking the daughter of Demeter.

"C'mon!"

"Kates, I love you and all, but what makes you think I would want to do this?"

Katie rose an eyebrow. "Conn-"

"Shut up!" Lou shouted. Katie giggled, shoving Lou to the side.

She laughed back. The summer day was hot, bathing Camp in a sweltering heat. Katie was dressed in a flowing skirt, a soft, mint green color. A cream colored, sheer lace tank top revealed a sliver of her skin across her sromach, tanned from her years of working in the fields and gardens. On her feet was a pair of silver gladiator sandals, straps braiding and weaving themselves together. Lou Ellen had a slightly... different style.

She had pair of black denim shorts, ripped and frayed across a majority of the material. A white, one-shoulder top was sprawled across her body, 'Too Cool For School' written in bold black letters. The normal high-top jordans were replaced with low cut converse.

"Lou Ellen!" a voice shouted from behind the two girls.

Nyssa Valentino was running towards them, bright red bandana standing out against her dark hair. Her washed out shorts were covered with oil smears and paint drips, as was her shorts and forehead. Her orange CHB tank-top was completely covered in motor oil and grease stains, ripped in a couple places from wear and tear.

"Nys?" the girls called in unison.

"Please tell me you guys are coming with the Stolls tomorrow," she asked, eyes shinning with a sort of hopeful glimmer.

"Why? Are you going?" Katie asked, tugging her freinds under the shade of a willow tree.

"Yeah, Will's dragging me along again. Don't get me wrong, I love the guys and their friends, but I'm working on something..." she trailed off thoughtfully.

"Yeah, we're going," Katie declared.

"I never-"

"We're going."

"But-"

"We're going."

"...fine. You guys all suck."

"But you love us," they answered back in unison.

"Keep telling yourself that," she muttered back, receiving playful smacks back.

"Alright, I gotta go. Will's giving me guitar lessons," Nyssa said, starting to back away.

Lou Ellen smirked. "In his cabin-"

Katie grinned. "Alone-"

"With no one there to stop you from-"

"Shut up!" Nyssa shouted, blushing furiously. "You guys are horrible."

And when she was almost back towards the pavilion, Lou couldn't resist calling out, "If you get pregnant you better name it after me."

"I hate you!"

"Love you, too!"

The two girls collapsed into a fit of laughter, leaning on each other as they headed towards the lake.