7

Kory

I was pulling out the driveway of Myah house but then i saw this tall ass thing start to move. Knowing me im like 'What the fxck is that'? Then i turned my car lights off. After that i saw something else somewhere in the same area start to move but i easily noticed that one was a person. It had long hair that kept moving. It was obviously her sister.

Then i got my strap out the thing where you keep your money at and then hopped my ass out the car. I slowly walked in that direction. It was a nxgga. He saw me and then tried to get a gun but it was too late i had already busted a cap in him. It was loud but not loud enough for neighbors to hear but Myah and her mom heard it.

Myah: K what happened !!

K: this nxgga was tryna rob you
Then Myah got a good look at him

Myah: OH SHIT, Jacques ?!?!!?

K: you know this nxgga ??

Myah: K, THATS MY FUCKING EX !! Mom Go Get That First Aid Kit, NOW !!

Myah was just standing over him worried asf. I honestly dont know why

Myah: Kory why the fxck would you shoot him

K: Myah, he was tryna rob you. If anything i just helped you.

Myah: How tf did you just helped me, you just shot my ex ?!?!! You know what, just leave!!!

Thats when i just left pissed off. Myah just needed to cool down. So then i went home to my brother Kendall. In my fam, all of my siblings first names start with a K. Kendall, Kory, Krystal, Kyle, and Keyshia. My moms name Keenyn.

Kendall: whats up

K(ory): nothing (sighs)

Kendall: whats wrong with you nxgga

K: I took Myah to get something to eat, i drop her off and i see some nxgga in all black tryna rob her, so i grab my strap and stuck his ass.

Kendall: okaaay, i aint seeing the problem

K: the 'problem' is i shot her ex boyfriend and now she mad at me and i dont know what to do

Kendall: right now, just give her some space

That next day at school was dull asf. Every time i saw Myah i started feeling bad and it was this kinda pain in my heart. Every single time i looked at her, the pain would just shoot right back. That meant i needed to do something.

After School

Myah was walking out the school and i was tryna run to catch up to her. Im supposed to stay after school for football practice but she was more important than football. Then i finally caught up to her.

K: Wassup. (Myah didnt answer)

K: come on babygirl, (grippin her waist) you know i love you.

Myah: dont call me that

K: you still mad at me baby?

Myah: what did i just tell you ?

K: (stopped walkin for a minute) Myah, just think about it, if i woulda just left him there, he woulda robbed you and yo fam. Ill be damned if i let that happen to you.

Then i just looked at her and started laughin because i was still holdin her.

Myah: wtf is so dxmn funny ?

K: you just want me to hold you

Myah: i never said that

K: you dont have to ... ( singin Written All Over Your Face by The Rude Boys).

Myah: (laughing)

K: your smile is all i wanna see....baby please dont be mad at me.

Myah: (ignoring me)

K: Myah? Baby? Babygirl? Baby? Baby? Myah?!! Baby? Baby please answer me. I really missed you today and its hurtin me way too fxckin bad to see you not talkin to me right now.

Myah: K, i understand why you did it but you didnt have to shoot him like that.

K: baby i was just tryna protect you.

It hurt a lil bit to find out Myah really wasnt talkin to me because i dont wanna lose her over something stupid like this.

K: Myah, come on now. What you want me to do ? Just name it, ill do it. I really need you to agree with me on this baby.

Myah: you aint gotta do nothin

K: just let me walk you home

Myah: you gotta car

K: okay, and ill walk back to go get it.

We was walkin for a while and the whole time she didnt talk to me. In my mind im thinkin 'well damn whats wrong wit a nigga?' Then we got to Myah house and i opened the door for her.

Myah: Okkay, you can go now

K: Nope

Myah: Why

K: You still mad at me

Myah: im not

K: you not talkin......baby please just talk to me like fr. This shxt is so fxckin stupid. I wanna get back to what we used to be. Myah, i love you and i really dont want us to be like this. Me seeing you hurt hurts me. You gotta sensitive heart and i dont want you to be upset with me. So please just hear me out.

Myah

I didnt know that he was that sensitive. I honestly wasnt mad or nothin i just wanted him to be honest with me. Then it started raining.

Myah: K its bout to rain, you really need to go.

K: Im not leavin Myah. Ill sit out here. If thats what it takes to make you happy.

Then i just smiled but smirked a lil bit . A lil somethin like this 😏. Lol. But then i wanted to see if he would sit out there fr. I closed the door then stood on the bench in front of the window to see if would really do it, and he did. I left him out there for about 20 minutes because the rain was gettin bad.

Myah: (put my hand out) Boy, get yo ass in here.

He was soaked. Then we just stood there.

K: we good baby ?

Myah: ( laughing ) yeah we good

Then he picked me up and started hugging me gettin my clothes all wet.

Myah: Ohmygosh, you so childish.

K: thats what you get (smackin my butt)