Part 2; Stranger.

Monday, November 26th 2019; 2:47 PM.

I woke up in that damn cot, guess I slept through the whole day. Doesn't matter though, the nurse loves me and knows I just can't stand some stuff. Like hearing my own voice or loud noises. I wake up, and slide my fingers through my tangled, black hair and formed it into a ponytail. I look around and spot a rubber band on her table, It'd hurt like a bitch to take it out; but I'll be okay. I slid the bright blue thin band into my hair and pull it tight, gritting my teeth from the hairs pulling off of my scalp. I move to sit up and wince. I couldn't move my hip. "What the fuck?" I mentally scream. I lift up my white sweater and see 5 perfect imprints on my hip travelling down my thigh. It looked like rings, and fingers. I grit my teeth again and limp out of her room, glad that the students have already left. Except one. His icy blue stare focused onto mine and I wanted to either jump into his arms but also go into a corner to shield myself from his intense gaze. Swallowing a huge lump in my throat. I look down and see his hands, along with the rings. Those imprints... I lift up my shirt and lightly pull down my sweatpants exposing the damage. I see his eyes soften, and within seconds he was over there, trailing his icy fingers across my hip. I yelped and moved. That was the one time I just wanted to scream. But, I couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to speak.  "Are you okay?" He shakes his head, returning to that hard ass face, his blue eyes darkening on me. I kept my composure, and grabbed my phone out typing things onto my notepad. He looks at me confused. I hold out my phone and let him read it. "I am mute, I don't talk." He travelled his eyes from the phone and back up at me. I physically needed to clench my legs together. I didn't, Obviously. He nods, and just walks off. The chain hitting his leg as he walked off. I murmur something even I couldn't understand. Until I felt a hard, firm hand grip my upper arm and squeezed so tight I cried out a whimper. "Where the fuck have you been?! You're 45 minutes late Brielle! Just wait until-"
I scream, and see my bloody boyfriend on the ground not moving. I unshielded my face, trembling fiercely as I stare at him. Lifeless. Bleeding so heavily my white sneakers had a tinge of red staining it. *Clink, Clink, Clink.* I snap my head towards the left. It was him, wiping off his bloody fist, still clenched hard enough you could see white. Gulping hard, I try to walk past him, but he stops me. "You're coming with me. Got it?" His voice was gruff, and frightening. I tremble, and nod softly looking back at my boyfriend. His cold, sticky hand takes ahold of my hand, somehow feeling comforting. I had enough, so I just went.