Part 1; Mute.

July 28th, 2010.

I was a good child for the most part. Loud, sweet, understanding. I had good friends, okay grades and a perfect family. I rarely talked though. The sound of my voice made me shiver, I desperately wanted it to go away. When, I just went silent. 1..2...3 weeks passed. I just didn't talk to anyone anymore.

*Flashback Over*
Monday, November 26th 2019.

Stumbling down the marble staircase, My boyfriend of 2 years stands at the door waiting for me. He looked angry. Fuck. "Brielle you're late." He scoffs out. I shrug and give him a small hug, his buff arms wrapping around me. Even if he was a dick, He still cared for me.

I grab my bag throwing it on my shoulder. "Ready?" I simply nod, and wave at my father and older brother. Adrian really hated my boyfriend, but I just didn't care. He firmly grasps my hand, and lifts me up into the car.

I get into the car, and buckle my seatbelt pushing strands of my black hair behind my ears. I wince, as he slides his hand across my thigh. I never liked to be touched there. Or anywhere except for hugs. I shoot him a look to stop. He doesn't, obviously. Im uncomfortable for the rest of the ride.

He pulls up to my school, and I unbuckle and get out. He tries to lean over and kiss me, But I stop him. I can tell hes angry by this, but I shrug it off and give him a wave instead. I was going to break up with him someday. Just, wasn't ready yet.

I walk up to the school, and get eyes staring at me. I was used to it though. It still really bothered me, but I know it wasn't going to stop anytime soon. I walk up to my locker, and immediately get shoved into it and before I could move the door locks and I'm in complete darkness. I couldn't move, I couldn't scream. Laughter fills my ears. Loud, obnoxious laughter I couldn't escape. I started sweating, and my breaths were coming in short gasps.

My world turned black, and I felt strong arms grab me and pull me out of the locker. I couldn't move, I was paralyzed. Stuck, I try and force my eye open. These arms were different, Strong, but also comforting. I hear a deep, gruff voice from the person. It had me wanting to clench my legs together and I hated even thinking about sex. But this guy made me feel something I've never felt. I feel the feeling of rough linen, And a breeze of cold air flying over me. I still couldn't move, and It was killing me to know who this stranger was. The door closed, and my body relaxed, and finally let me open my eyes, and move. I was in complete shock. I lay on the cot, and eventually fall asleep since my brain wants to just shut down.