Ch. 2 / Alone

-Kirishimas POV- 

Once we were in the hall, I slid my hands out of my pockets and stretched my fingers. I let the smile slide off my face, a grimace replacing it. I sped up a bit, and let out a loud sigh. Behind of me I heard a low sexy chuckle, my back tingling at the sound. I glanced behind me to see Bakugo jogging to catch up with me. 

"I know you don't like Ururaka, but damn Kiri..." He let out another chuckle and shook his head. I rolled my eyes and focused on where I was walking. After a few moments of silence, I muttered under my breath.

"She's a clingy bitch..." Bakugo glanced at me, a little surprised. It looked like he was gonna say something, but decided not to.

-Time skip-

I unlocked the door to my dorm, and held the door open for Bakugo. I walked into my room after Bakugo, and threw my bag on the ground. When I looked around, I saw Bakugo stretched out my bed. He took his phone out and started scrolling through whatever forum intrigued him. I shook my head and grabbed the TV remote, turning Big Mouth on. I turned around and jumped onto the bed, nudging Bakugo to move so I could lean comfortably on his legs. What? The bed was only so big. 

-Yet another time skip!-

After a few episodes, me and Bakugo were caught in an argument over if Jay was gay or bisexual. 

"Jay is totally gay!" I said, on my knees facing Bakugo. I threw my hands up in an exasperated manor. 

"He's totally bisexual. He had the hots for the chick pillow and the dude." Bakugo said, rolling his eyes. I let out a loud sigh and shoved him playfully. He glared at me, and kicked me just hard enough in the stomach to make me fall backwards off the bed. I gasped, and before I could initiate my hardening I fell hard on my back and knocked the wind out of me. While I was on the ground wheezing, trying to catch my breath, Bakugo was rolling around laughing like a maniac.

"Y-your face when you f-fell!" He said, in between laughs. I regained my composure, and crept up by the end of the bed. I smirked, grabbed his foot, and pulled with as much might I had in me. I pulled him off the bed, and we were caught in a wrestling match. Once Bakugo had me pinned underneath him, we stopped. Regaining our breath and laughing, Bakugo looked me dead in the eyes and grinned. 

"I win." He whispered. Those red eyes were staring into my soul, and I could stare right back at them all day. I giggled and whispered a quiet 'yep'. Before anything else could happen, a phone started ringing. Bakugo got up off me, and grabbed his phone from the bed. His face twisted into a face of annoyance. He held the phone up to his ear, and rolled his eyes. He mouthed 'Ururaka'. I nodded my head and sat up. I hugged my knees to my chest, and listened. 

"What do you want?... Still at Kirishimas... What the fuck do you mean we had plans?... Whatever... 'Kay..." He dropped the phone and hung up without a goodbye, yet again. He stood up, and stretched.

"Boyfriend duties?..." I muttered, flatly. He nodded, rubbing the back of his neck. "Mmm..." I hummed.

"Look, I'm sorry Kiri..." He muttered. I looked at him, a little shocked. He wasn't one for apologizing. 

"Don't be! A guys gotta do what he's gotta do, right?" I laughed a little. Whenever I laughed it was usually full of happiness and sun, but this laugh was hollow and empty. Bakugo winced and nodded his head again. He started walking towards the door.

"Have fun, bro." I smiled at him, waving.

"Bye, Red." He opened the door, and looked around one last time. He walked out and sighed, closing the door behind him.