Chapter 2

(What (Y/n) is wearing now)

Years later...

(Y/n)'s pov:

Me and Ochako were in a town with three other people. There names were Izuku, Idia, and Shoto. Izuku is a traveler from his village, Idia is a knight that me and Ochako met, and Shoto is a prince. "Well Deku where's are next stop?" I asked him as he looked at the map. "Well we're coming close to the Kingdom of Dragons, and we need someone who has a dragon." He said "Well I know someone there who has a dragon, plus I need some things there for my spells and potions..." I said "Hey (n/n)...I'm not understanding this transformation spell...How come you can do it so easily?" Ochako whined "Well Chako you know it takes time, your not going to get it on the first go. Plus what you really should be practicing is your healing Chako..." I said and she whined more. "But (n/n) your so much better at healing than me..." "And that's why I gave you my old spell book.." I chuckled turning my wand into a broom and hopped on it. "Okay we all got what we needed let's go!" I hear Idia yelling out to use and I pulled Ochako on my broom and we flew to are next destination.

During the fly...

Ochako's pov:

"Hey (n/n)?" I asked as she slightly looked at me at the corner of her eye. "You know you didn't tell Bakugou you were going on a adventure...plus he might be mad seeing you in that." I said worrisome for her. "Oh come on Chako he's always mad." She said "Yeah but we're all going to see him!? And you didn't tell him you were going on a adventure!!" I puff out "Oh come on my future husband would love to see me... Plus we need him and Kirishima... and how can Baku~ say no to me... Remember last time he said no." "Yeah...I still can't believe you turned him to the size of a ant." I said giggling as I remember that. She kept him in her bag... "I just worry sometimes..." "I know but don't."

After the fly...

(Y/n)'s pov:

After the long ass flying we finally made it... Yes! "Okay so (L/n) you said you know someone here?" Izuku said "Yes follow me..." I said and we started walking. "So (L/n) who is this person you know here.." Shoto said "Well Sho it's my Fiance.." I said "WHAT?!" I hear two boys yell out in shock. "Your engaged!?" Idia said in shock "Yes." "Who are they?" Izuku said "Well we're already here so you'll meet him." I said as we stopped at cave "BAKU~" I yelled out and see a pissed off ash blonde haired man coming out with Kirishima in his dragon form. "K-KACHANN!!" Izuku shouted "Your engaged to the king of dragons..." Shoto said "Yep!" "DEKU!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!" Bakugou yelled at Izuku. I went up to Bakugou and kissed him on his cheek. "Hi Baku~" I said and looked at me and smirked. "And what's this the damn witch." He said pulling me closer to him. "What are you doing here cutie?...and wearing that.." he said the last part with a growl. "Well we need someone with a dragon and I thought how about my big strong Fiance and his terrifying dragon could help us on this journey of traveling the world...So how about it?" I said and gave him a look that said 'Say no and I'll do what I did last time.' He looked at me than Kirishima. "Well Kirishima looks like he wants to go so fine..." He said looking away "Oh thank you Kirishima your such good sweet dragon." I said running to him and gave him a hug. "Alright that's enough! Get off him!" Bakugou yelled grabbing me off of him. "He's not your Fiance I am!" "I know I know... Jeez your so easy to get mad." I said the last part under my breath. I felt him grab my waist and face. "Say that last part again I didn't hear you?" He said glaring into my eyes "I said your so easy to get mad." I said smirking at him "How dare you talk back to the King of Dragons..." "Well (n/n) and Bakugou you should maybe keep that when you two are alone." Ochako said. "Fine pink cheeks...your not off the hook for this cutie..."