s o n g | t w e n t y f i v e

Start from the beginning

Hoseok had silently drunk all of the hot chocolate, only mumbling an "thank you" and an almost silent "delicious". 

After a while of just sitting around, both of us staring at our phones, I finally decided it was time to break this fucked up mood between us. 

"Let's watch a movie.", I suggested and didn't even wait for his answer, simply grabbing my controller and let myself fall on my couch right next to him. 

He glanced at me before he reached for the big blanked to his left, covering him fully inside. 

"What about Can a song save your life?", I asked while I opened Netflix on my big ass screen.

He quickly shook his head. 

"Wow, I thought you love this movie?" 

"I do.", he responded. "But can we watch something funny, please?" 

I stared at him for a few seconds, but nodded and searched for comedy. I scrolled through the movies until I saw one, we both loved and stopped. It only needed one short second of eye contact and a smirk from both of us and I pressed enter. 

"So, it's Jumanji again.", he chuckled and snuggled even more in my blanked. My inner self started groaning, because I knew, it would smell like him for weeks again. 

And his smell confused me. Because I loved it more than I should. 

It only took him about 30 minutes of the movie until he sat like a child at the edge of the couch, laughing and clapping in his hands every time he found something incredibly funny. 

Things like "Have you seen this?!" and "Oh my gosh I love her so much!", escaped his mouth more than once, causing me to get bubbly and happy on the inside as well. 

It felt right. It felt just how it was supposed to feel. Hoseok laughing loudly, mouth wide open, his eyes getting smaller every time he shook his body when he loved a scene. 

Cringing at the first kissing scene, he lifted his fists and boxed a few times against my arm, causing me to yell at him and ended with him laughing loudly and apologizing 100 times. 

I loved every second of it. 

As soon as the movie finished, Hoseok quickly run to toilet doing his business while I turned off my computer, plugging my light string in (I never slept without it) and changed into some sweatpants and a comfortable shirt. 

My eyes searched for Hoseoks Sweatpants and his Hoodie he always wore when he was here. As soon as I found it, I pulled it out and put them on my bed. 

When Hoseok returned, I already spread out on my couch, snuggling into two of my blankets. 

"What are you doing there?", he asked with lifted eyebrows. 

"Sleeping? Or at least preparing to." 

"On the couch?" 

"Yeah. You're always the one sleeping here, so I though today would be my turn." 

He huffed and quickly got rid of his pants and his shirt, slipping with his legs into his sweatpants.

I already closed my eyes, trying my best not to tremble. It really wasn't that warm. I would need two more blankets to keep me warm... but I knew Hoseok wasn't feeling well. So I wanted him to take the bed. 

I felt something fall onto me which caused me to open my eyes again. Hoseok stood in front of me, upper body uncovered, showing off his muscular chest and his milky white skin. 

I could feel my cheeks heat up, so I quickly pulled my gaze away and observed the object he had thrown at me. 

A big red hoodie. 

"What is this?", I asked dumbly. 

"A hoodie. Something you pull over your head to-" 

"I know what this is.", I huffed. 

"So why are you asking.", he shrugged and crawled under the blanket on my bed. I couldn't hide that I  was a little bit envious. I wanted to cover my body with my warm blanket as well. 

"You know I have a lot of hoodies here.", I silently mumbled, but nevertheless let my fingers run over the soft material of his Nike hoodie. 

"Wear it or let it be.", his deep voice grumbled under the covers. "Good night, Hyungwon.", he quickly added. 

I smiled. 

"Good night, Hoseok." 

In the middle of the night I woke up, pulling his hoodie over my head and relaxed as soon as I felt the comfortable warmth coming from it. It felt good. 

Using my day off to light up the candles, the light strings and drinking hot tea while continuing this story. Hope you all feel well.