CHAP 7

Two men were laying on top of eachother blindly rubbing there privat erections together learning about real pleasure that non of them had experienced before.

With a potential for something sexual, this happened out of the blue and this moment felt so true. Perhaps it was their pent up sexual energy, but whatever it was, it was incredible.

looking at each other through the emotions they can only feel, even when eyes are covered, still the heart could see and feel their bodies when they heat up with each move.

Non of them knows what the other sees, but sure their eyes were surpassing tenderness and calm, a calm like the dignity of the open blue ocean.

"Ahhh.......mmm.....huh" a mixed sound of their tough moans were filling the place. Zhan Yao layed his length on Yu Tong making their faces too close to start a kiss.

"Huh... Cat" Yu Tong called when he felt him so close, starting to lose control over his body. His desire was growing to be irrational when holding Zhan Yao by his waist pulling him down.

"This is so hot, I can't sorry" Yu Tong apologized before he grabbed Zhan's  hips with both his hands to rub him harder against his hardness. The two felt like the bed under them was burning.

Bai Yu Tong has never felt a similar sensation like this one before strong and irresistible. One cannot take pleasure without giving pleasure.

Eventhough it was just a challenge but he could still feel every gesture, every caress, every touch, every blind glances behind those dark covers.

Yu Tong forgot he was in the mercy of a man the same gender as him when he could feel comfortable inhaling from Zhan Yao's warm breathing.

"You re too close, get away" Yu Tong diverted his face the other way to avoid the face that is too close to seal his breath away and nearly touching his lips.

"Shall I stop?" Asked Zhan Yao coming even closer to whisper in his ear making Yu Tong feel the touch of his thin wet lips.

With every coming syllable from Zhan's mouth Yu Tong's penis grew harder and bigger, his heart beating faster, his teeth biting stronger on his soft lips trying to restrain his moans.

"This is so wrong shit" Yu Tong hissed before he could turn his head in Zhan's direction making their lips collide with each other. He meant it, Yu Tong wanted to feel those thin lips arousing his whole body.

"Mm, what you doing?" Asked Zhan Yao when this simple move could bring him an extreme happiness to the person who knows how to wake his sleeping feelings.

"Sorry" Yu Tong had never felt the heat of another body before him, he was shaken before by the sudden attacks of Zhan Yao but now what he was feeling was something else.

He was taught that after a celebration they should not part without admiring each other, without being conquered or having conquered.

"What are you apologizing for?" Before Zhan Yao's question could be heard it was answered soon and fast when his lips were gently, so softly pulled down to touch Yu Tong's one.

"This is not bad I think, being used or misused" Yu Tong kept thinking of the current situation when he shouldn't while kissing Zhan Yao's gently. He is the kind to take his partner slowly and carefully.

liking that so much, even the kiss that felt from outer space. Zhan Yao was amazed for how Yu Tong could be
This kind to him without a self regard.

Zhan Yao lowered himself more upon Yu Tong and sank as deep as he could pressing against his body, hearing his voice was replaced by those high steaming hums.