P2

Kennedi💸

Roddy and I were on the way to Jack in the Box. He was so cute it didn't make any sense. It wasn't no niggas like him back home, his eyes were gorgeous they could get me stuck

We rode in silence for the first few minutes but it was comfortable. I rarely got uncomfortable in silence, I sometimes felt me talking was more than uncomfortable. "What chu down here now for?" "I live with Niyah now and her parents. Not too far from Art's place" he nodded and I hoped he would leave it at that. "That's good dat' you living down here" I cheesed looking at him and he laughed slightly after taking a glance at me.

"Hi welcome to Jack in the Box, what can I get you?"

"What chu want ma?" I looked around him looking at this new menu I never seen before. I scanned it quickly hating when people waited on me. "A bacon ultimate cheeseburger, a medium fry, and a Oreo cookie ice cream shake. Roddy looked at me with a side eye and I laughed. Everyone always looks at me crazy when I eat because I'm so tiny but I fucking love food. Roddy ordered his food and then pulled off to the second window.

I reached in my bag for my pink wallet, pulling at the gold zipper, reaching inside to get a twenty but when I looked up Roddy had pulled out a twenty and a ten out of a wad of money in his pocket, had to be a least a band, if not more.

"You didn't have to do that, I wouldn't have ate like that" He squinted his light hazel eyes "You can eat however you want. Wheneva' you want" I smiled and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"This is so good Roddy" I was in heaven with this food. Roddy and I sat in a parking lot not too far from Jack in the Box. Niyah had texted me back saying they were also bout to head out to get food and run an errand. So it wasn't no need to rush back and I wasn't minding spending time with him.

"Glad you like it lil mama. So what chu bout to be doing down here?" I put a dipped my fry into my pile of ketchup on the side. "I wanna get a job and get registered for community college" I wanted to be a RN. I already was in the nursing program back home  in that community college so I hope all the credits just transfer over and I can still finish after Spring semester. "Yea? What chu trying be?" "An RN" He nodded taking a bite of his spicy chicken sandwich. "What do you do?" He chuckled turning away as he chewed "I just be chillin'  ma" I smirked "And what that mean?" He leaned back in his chair grabbing his Lemonade. "You real cute you know dat'?" I had to grin at him and he smiled at me taking a sip of his drink.

"Thank you" I picked up my burger "Do you have a girlfriend?" "Naw. I haven't had a girl in a min" "And why is that?" I placed the straw into my mouth looking at him, he shrugged his shoulders. "I ain't trippin' off no female right now" I gave a nod understanding. "Why you ain't got no nigga?" I also shrugged and then placed my milkshake down in the cup holder.

"That just wasn't on my mind back home" He glanced at me "Is it on your mind now?" I felt my cheeks burn and I looked down at my almost finished burger. "I dunno" "Look at me" my head shot up. I have no idea why I'm listening to Roddy but the demand in his voice is honestly a turn on. Makes my panties wet.

"They back yet?" I checked my phone to see if I had any messages from Ja'Niyah but nope so I took that as they weren't back yet orrrrr they were being nasty. "I guess not" He nodded in understanding and turned his car back on. "Where we going?" "Just enjoy the ride ma" I leaned back a bit skeptical cause I don't know this dude but I had a feeling he wouldn't hurt me so I relaxed into the seat as he pulled out the parking lot.

Roddy 💸

I was takin' Kennedi with me to run pass my OG Snoop crib. I had to pick up a package. We rode past Compton towards Long Beach and when I looked over at Ken she was just staring out da' window. "You neva been round here?" "No. This is my first time in Cali. My dad was from here but he died when I was like one" "I'm sorry" She quickly waved me off. "It's totally fine"

"So it's his brother you out here with?" "Yes. He always kept in touch with me and checked on me, sent me money, etc. that's why Niyah and I were able to stay so close" I shook my head understanding. "Sorry, I'm talking too much" I saw her playin' with her fingers nervously. It was cute. "I'm asking you shit lil mama. I want chu to talk"

I pulled up to his house in Long Beach. This the type of shit I wanted one day. A cool ass crib, my wife and kids. My OG wasn't in the streets no more but he looked out for a nigga like me who still was. "I'll be right back aight?" "Okay" I hoped out da' car and walked up to his front door ringing the doorbell.

"Wassgood youngin?" We dapped each other up and I stepped in da' house. "Shit. Wassup wit'chu Unc?" "Not a damn thing. C'mon" Snoop walked towards the living room where I smelt he just finished smoking in. "Sit down, I'll be right back" I nodded and threw myself on the couch leaning back.

"Good lookin", I grabbed the four wrapped packages that contained some pure ass shit. I pulled out the stack from my pocket and handed it over to him watching him count it all. I ain't mind. I wouldn't do Unc dirty. "It ain't nun. Everything coo'? How ya moms?" I shrugged "Shit if I know" I chuckled, he shook his head.

"Dat' ain't right youngin' need to talk your moms" I smacked my teeth. "I gotta head out, got somebody in da' car" "Ight. Be safe out there" "Always" I stood up and we dapped once more before I headed towards da' door.

"They back now" Kennedi said when I climbed back in da' car. "Aight" I put the car in reserve backing up.

"What did y'all eat?" Niyah asked Kennedi when we walked back in da' living room where her and Art sat eating El Pollo Loco. Shit is trash but I know Art will eat dat' shit everyday. "Jack in the Box. It was so good Ni" Kennedi grinned and she laughed. "Fat ass. Here try this" Niyah helps out her burrito and Kennedi walked over sitting next to her.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out seeing my moms callin' me. I declined the call and put it back in my pocket. "I'm bout to step Art" He nodded stuffing his mouth. "Ard, hit my phone" "No doubt" I gave him dap. "Aight Niyah and Kennedi" I smiled when I looked at her and she did the same. "Bye Roddy. Nice meeting you" "You too lil mama"

I drove down da' street wondering why my moms called me. We haven't talked in sum months now. Shit was what it was. I turned up da' music not even trying to think of her. I wanted to get back to da' crib and smoke den' go to sleep. I would make plays tomorrow. A nigga needed to relax.