Red to Brown

//Ariana//
I decided to dye my hair. I was getting bored of my red hair, and decided to ask Shai to help me change it up. So she sat me down in the kitchen, plastic cape around my neck, with my damp hair going down my shoulders. A part of me was telling me this was a bad idea, but I needed a change. (I don't know why, I just did.)
Shai skipped into the kitchen with her mixing bowl, a dye brush, and a box of natural henna hair dye in her hands. Of course.
"You okay with your hair being brown?" She asked, opening the box.

"Yeah, I guess. I'm just sick of red."

"I'm so excited!" She squeaked.

"Go ahead, go crazy."
***
At this point Shai was straightening my hair and applying some finishing spray that made me gag.

"Aaand, done!"

I looked in the mirror in front of me and saw my new Honey brown hair.

"Goodbye red hair." I said running my fingers through my roots.

"You look so cute aw." Shai said taking a picture of me.

"Thanks. Let me take a selfie and send it to Luke to see what he thinks."

Luke and I have been going out for a month now, and I have to admit things were going great. I mean, he has his cocky moments but he's sweet. And he's the first guy to actually listen to me. Make me feel loved.

// AN: Soz about this terribly short chapter !! I've been feeling bad that I haven't posted a chapter for this fic, so I posted a filler. Yea I know Ariana and Luke have been going out for month ermagerd, but don't worry I have some drama in store for you..