"Well...there are special circumstances that I will explain later, but my quirk's super strength. I can't give you the real name unless I get permission."

"That's ok. We all have secrets we need to keep." I reassured him.

He sighed with relief and rejoined the other students who all gave him inquisitive looks.

"So, after your classes, meet me in front of the crater where I landed. Now go get to class before you become late," I instructed them.

After they all left, I stood there and sighed. What have I got myself into now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~~~~~

Juuzou's POV

Yay! Haise showed up! Interesting stuff always seemed to happen around him, and now he was teaching students! I could finally have a mannequin for my stitching! I have to go to class now though...but due to the interruption, I managed to skip the majority of history class!

I hum and skip behind the other students in my class who were in the office with me. I see the boy with red and white hair and a large scar a few feet away from me. I start to picture what pattern of stitches would suit him. I must have been staring for a while because he look at me, annoyed.

"Hey, your name was Todoroki right? What do you think about getting stitches? They're really fun!"

He gave me a blank look. "I don't really need stitches."

"These aren't medical stitches silly. This is called a body stitch! They're so much fun, especially when you do it wrong the first time and get an infection. My arm turned purple and I got to skip classes for a week!"

Mr. Arima, who was ahead of us, paused and turned around.

"Juuzou, please leave Kaneki's students alone. They, unlike you, willingly study and try to get a good education, and I think all the teachers would appreciate it if you didn't give one of their student stitches and possibly and infection."

"Aaaawww, you're no fun." I grumbled. Mr. Arima was such a killjoy.

I sighed and reluctantly walked to my next class. I sat down in my seat right before the door was thrown open and a weird muscular man with the oddest hairstyle dramatically leaped into the room and exclaimed, "Do not fear, for I am here now!"

All the students shouted, "All Might!" with the exception of Todoroki, Tokoyami, and of course, myself.

"I see we have a new face in here! What is your name young man?" he said, pointing at me.

"The name's Juuzou Suzuya, nice to meet you!"

"All right, Mr. Suzuya, are you ready to learn?" he asked me.

"Nope!" I replied.

"Huh? Why not?" he asked looking utterly confused.

"Because learning's boring, why else?"

"Well then Mr. Suzuya, then I'll make it my personal responsibility to make sure that by the end of the week, you'll have come to enjoy learning here, as it is very different than what you might learn at a normal school!" he answered enthusiastically.

"Bring it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaneki's POV

It's the and of the day, and my first training session is going to start soon. After questioning the teachers thoroughly, I have decided to work with the students on quirk control. Hide and I mentor Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, though if an event's coming up (A/N such as the Sports Festival or Hero License Exams), then I can mentor Tuesdays, Thursdays, or over the weekend if I feel it's necessary.