I turn my head to kiss him back. It doesn't do anything for me like Delontae's kisses. With Corey it feels like I'm just going through the motions, which I am. But is it supposed to feel like an obligation? Like I'm only kissing him back because he kissed me first? I ignore the thoughts and press on, hoping I can somehow fill the emptiness I feel.

Our tongues are now entangled the more we kiss. He stands up, not breaking contact with my mouth, and stands me up with him. He encircles my waist with his arms while I grab and hold his forearms. Corey starts to walk us to the living room with our lips still locked. I have never known Corey to be this intimate. He slowly leads me down backwards on to the couch.

I can't lie, he makes me feel wanted. Corey starts to kiss on my neck making me let out shaky breaths. It feels good, no lie, but I'm wishing they were from someone else. Delontae. I picture this is him kissing on my neck as I close my eyes. Though it doesn't quite match how he would do it.

"You finna let me fuck?" He asks in between words.

"Yes daddy." I moan out with my eyes still closed, my imagination working wonders for me. He groans at the name I call him.

"Take your clothes off, Lil C." I'm reminded of it being Corey. I just begin to get undressed after I sigh in disappointment. I get down to my boxers and watch Corey get butt naked. His dick is longer than mine, but thin as fuck. I used to love it, but then I let Delontae fuck. His stroke is truly unmatched. I never knew my dick could shoot cum without it being touched.

Corey lays down on top of me on the couch and starts to kiss me again, this time grinding our manhoods together. "Damn I missed you nigga," he moans aloud in my ear. I don't respond, I just push his head lower to start giving me head.

I assume he gets the message, or he really did miss me. Corey tugged my boxers down, and threw them aside once they were off. Then he started sucking my dick. "Damn," I hiss throwing my head back. I haven't so much as jacked off since the last time Delontae and I fucked. Shit, I almost though my dick was broken until today, just now.

My right hand gets slapped away once I place it on his head. I guess he ain't that comfortable with this yet. But the way this nigga throwing his neck, I think his skills might surpass my own. "Shit, Corey." I moan out tweaking my own nipples. He definitely ain't new to sucking dick.

I feel like I'm 'bout to bust already. I groan at the thought. He takes some of the spit that rolled down off of my balls, and used it to stick his finger in my ass. I hiss at the feeling. Not in a good way, it curbs my need to cum momentarily. It's only a slight discomfort. Nothing too major. When I get more comfortable with the feeling, the need to nut is back.

"I'm finna nut." I warn Corey and I hear the locks on my door turn, so I try to push him off of me. He surprises me by acting like a dick hungry hoe. Like he didn't hear my locks turn. Maybe he didn't, maybe he is too far gone to care. His mouth detaches from my dick, but he is using his hand to jerk my dick.

"Why you tryn-" the door opening effectively cuts him off. I shoot three ropes of cum once I make eye contact with Delontae. I swear it wasn't intentional. "Ahh shit!" Corey exclaims jumping up and running to the back I assume. My eyes are stuck on Delontae.

"What's up, Bubba?" I'd actually prefer him calling me Poo.

After a few seconds of me being frozen in shock, I start to get up and hurriedly get dressed. "I apologize, Delontae. I swear it isn't what you think it is!" I start trying to plead my case immediately after snapping back into reality. "We wa-"

"Woah," Delontae cuts me off laughing. "Y'all is grown ass men and don't have to explain nothin' to me bro. I just came to give you the work you asked fa'." He looks so unbothered by the whole thing. I don't want to be the reason he hurts, but I did want to see some sort of feeling from him seeing what he just saw.