0

Brian/Young K = Han Younghyun (I changed his last name to fit the story)

From an observer's point of view the mortal world was an odd place, always filled with mysteries. So, humans did what they did best, they researched. It didn't take long for humans to uncovered these mysteries, eventually coming to the conclusion that things happen for a reason. Whether it be unexplained or impossible, there was a reason behind it. This lead to the concept that two or more worlds existed. Humans have made many theories, some even coming close to the actual truth. However, humans have yet to stumble upon the other side. The other side that houses multiple kingdoms that maintain balance and peace so that the mortal world could survive and thrive.

Among these kingdoms, one that ruled over nature had fallen completely because of a war with a rebel group. No one from the war was victorious and it only ended in tragedy. The King and Queen did not survive and the remaining survivors who lived in the kingdom moved away, not wanting to remember the pain they felt during the chaos.

Everyone except two people had left; the King's younger brother, Han Younghyun and the prince, Han Jisung. Both stayed and never left, not wanting to completely abandon their kingdom. No one was aware about the King and Queen having a son, and this was due to the fact that the prince was born right before the war took place. So when the King and Queen had passed away, Younghyun took it upon himself to take care of Jisung. 

Since then, Jisung and Younghyun hid from the world, fearing that another tragedy would unfold if their existences were to be discovered. Younghyun was not capable of becoming king, because he simply wasn't destined to be one. Jisung, on the other hand, was far too young to claim the crown. Still Younghyun knew, that one day, he'd have to let the world know that Jisung existed. But before that day arrives he needed to teach the boy how to survive.

------------------------

A/N:

Soooo, how'd you like this quick prologue synopsis chapter??

I know it was short and sloppy but think of this as an appetizer since I didn't include the synopsis in the description.

I can't spoil much, but just a heads up, although this story follows Jisung the first bunch of chapters do not and I repeat DO NOT stay as Jisung's point of view. This story IS his journey but the others DO play an important role. The events in the first 20 or so chapters focus heavily on other characters. (I'm sure my previous readers know how messily that was organized, but I promised that I fixed them.) Anyway, I'd like to state that the profiles I posted before are indeed our main characters. They may not appear much in the first few chapters but they do appear more later on.

ALSO Jisung's uncle in the story is Brian but I figured the name Brian just stood out and felt very out of place. So, I'll refer to him by his Korean name.... I hope that won't confuse anyone.

First chapter won't be posted anytime soon considering there's a few months left before I graduate so updates now and in the future will be really slow. I expect the first chapter to be up in two months, if we're lucky and I finish my next big essay in time then a month, but no promises :)

p.s. I guess this will be a spoiler for both the story and anime but watch Jujutsu Kaisen to see who Kim Seungha was inspired by :D I'm sure once you read his description and watch the anime you'll know immediately.

Anywho, have a great rest of your day or night! :)