26; blackmail

~blackmail~

sasuke stopped and parked a block away and the two began to walk to the boys house. when the two arrived at the house, they had saw that no parents were home, they had heard laughter and the lights were on all over the place.

sasuke knew that he had friends over.

knowing that there were no cars in the driveway and that it smelt of weed and cigarettes coming from the house.

shino knocked on the door, then the two stood waiting for the door to open.

but-

from the inside you could hear sudden thudding and grunts while you could also hear punches being thrown.

"YOU DID WHAT TO HINATA?!"

shino widened his eyes, he knew whose voice that belonged to. he went to turn the doorknob and opened the door. he saw kiba beating the fuck outta guys left and right while he sat on one. punching him continuously, blood on his hands and blood splattered on his face.

it took three guys to take him off the guy while the three started to beat him up.

shino ran to him and kicked two guys down that was holding kiba in place. sasuke stepped in and smirked like the devil. "heh... heheheh... who's the boss around here?" he said loudly, looking around the house to find a boy with silver hair and red eyes.

it was- "jiro?" kiba and shino looked to who sasuke was talking to.

the same one?

the same one who was friends with-

"wow. who coulda thought, sasuke uchiha, shino aburame, and kiba inuzuka would be here. in this very house. standing before me." he said.

he was sitting on the grey marble island while everyone in the room faced him.

"were you the one-"

shino was cut off, his eyes were wide and he showed obvious anger. kiba looked confused as he found shino and sasuke in the same room as him.

why are they here...?

shino thought the same thing, how come kiba was here? hanging out with people like them. "yes. i am. i'm the one behind what happened today. the same thing that happened to your little friend. hinata was her name? she was cu-"

"shut up." sasuke muttered under his breath.

"hm?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" he charged towards jiro and the two began to throw hands, pulling punches here and there until one finally couldn't dodge. jiro was the one who was too slow, he couldn't dodge sasuke's fist and landed a bit on jiro's temple area.

shino and kiba continued on fighting who they were fighting while they tried to keep them busy. shino fought shirtless as he always does and kiba fought with a rigid knuckle duster that was silver.

kiba hadn't changed, he reeked of alcohol and his hair was messy while his eyes still looked tired. he was a drug dealer so that's mainly the reason why he was here. with them.

but- why with jiro?

"talk." sasuke said, cornering jiro while holding up his collar. jiro was covered up in blood and he had a bruised lip and a black eye.

kiba and shino were about done with the others too as they were knocked out and covered in bruises and blood.

"about what? huh sasuke~" sasuke gave him a sneer look.

"you go by jay now? huh jiro? what? scared i would've done somethin' to you in the party if i knew?-"

"no. not at all." jiro had a snake smile, much like how their chemistry teacher looked.

"i just wanted that cute little girl as bait. to lure you in and-"

"AND FUCKIN WHAT?! HUH YOU PIECE OF SHIT!-" shino grabbed him off jiro and kiba joined in too, taking sasuke's arm away and restraining him.

jiro wiped his blood off of his mouth and smiled while he chuckled, "that girl? hinata? she wasn't a virgin you know. she even told me that she'd rather sleep with me alone then get filmed. she's a feisty one you know."

he was trying to lure sasuke in, hinata was only the bait. the bait for sasuke to say-

"what do you want." he was suppressing his anger, his violent side. he was shocked, but- he also didn't want to believe this man.

jiro smirked, "lend me some of your boys. i need em against jade high- but also." he looked up at sasuke who was still being held back. "if you don't want me to leak anything, lend me shino too." sasuke furrowed his brows,

no.

no.

NO.

"tsk. what're you gonna do with him? i'll send you how much men you need. but you can't take shino or kiba." jiro was exactly like karin. someone so manipulative and someone who didn't keep his word.

the only way to get out of this was to do as he wanted. then- stab him from behind and take all the tapes and photos he had of hinata.

"then i guess we don't have a deal-"

"i'll come with you. but you can't leak anything. not once. or behind my back or i'll really kill you this time." shino was thrown a hoodie from kiba while he put it on.

he had a habit of fighting shirtless every time he was with sasuke or any of that matter. his shades were in the car but he had no problem with the lighting at night.

"i want kiba too-"

"no. just take me and that's all. you've been playing with him for too long. let him go and we'll work something out." shino had a red hoodie on with dark blue ripped jeans.

kiba had a black shit with blue ripped jeans while he had chains hanging from his jeans and neck. he wore a silver ear piercing on each side of he ears and his hair was a mess.

"then we have a deal."

sasuke glared at him, then shook his hand. this was all a joke. not a real deal. they both knew that but still steered clear for whatever was coming next.

there was no way sasuke or any of the others would fall for this blackmail.

marccii03~