7

Before I get to the story big thanks to @GamingSkeleton for voting and commenting. Don't mind me dying of laughter from the picture in the media!!! 

 Now back to the story!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Alright, we are now going to hear from Maddison Taylor's manager. I wonder what he has to say." a lady asked. Alex sat down in a chair behind a chair with a glass of water and a mic on the table. 

"I'm here to tell you all that I am no longer Maddison Taylor's manager. She just fired me. She fired me because I was so-called not being a friend that she wanted instead of a manager." Alex said before taking a drink of water. 

"Alex, is that all you wanted to tell us?" a lady asked. "No, I also wanted to answer any questions you all might have," Alex said. "What is Maddison like behind the scenes?" someone asked. "She's bossy and if something isn't the way she wants it to be then she'll get all angry," Alex said. I rolled my eyes. 

"What happened between you and Maddison?" Another person asked. "No, more questions," Alex said away from the people. I rolled my eyes. "Well, he could have done worse," I said. "Way to look on the positive side," Bruce said. I smiled. 

"Cassie, you can turn the TV off," I said getting up. "So, what if we...we play 21 questions?" Peter asked. "I'm done. Oh, and we can make something to eat if you all are okay with it's okay with you all." I said walking out of the TV room. They all followed me into the kitchen. I got stuff out. "Who wants to start the questions?" I asked. "I will, how old are you?" Bruce asked. "23," I said.

"What song best describes you?" Peter asked. I thought about it. "I'm trying to think of a good one for that," I said. "I got one. 'Bohemian Rhapsody' by Queen." I said. "That's a good one. Why did you pick it?" Tony asked. "Because it's a lot like my life," I said. He nodded. "Why did you leave Hawaii when you were younger?" Bucky asked. 

"I  needed to get away from my parents," I said. "How old were you then?" Steve asked. "I was six," I said. "What happened that you needed to get away from them?" Peter asked. 

"My dad was a rapist, my mom and dad were both drug dealers, and my mom killed my dad in front of me. I didn't want to be with them again so I packed all my stuff up. I told my only friend that I was leaving. I got on a plane and ran." I said. 

"Did they ever hurt you?" Clint asked. I froze. "Yes," I said before going back to making cookies. "And some of my mom's clients would hurt me too," I added. 

"How did they hurt you?" Nat asked. "My mom would hit me and everyone else was uhhhhh was sexual," I said. "Let's get away from that. What is your favorite color?" Clint asked. "I don't have one," I said. 

"What is your favorite thing to do?" Loki asked. "First off you all are at ten. My favorite thing to do is roller skating and hang out with my family." I said. Loki smiled and nodded. "Oh, and hang out with younger kids," I added. 

"How did you get into art?" Thor asked. "Oh, it was seventh grade when I was in the art class and I started to enjoy it then," I answered. 

"What about writing?" Bruce asked. "I was in second grade and the teacher had us write a paper about something we like to do. That's when I found out that I liked to write." I said putting two cookie sheets in the oven. "Favorite thing to make?" Steve asked. 

"Cookies," I answered. "Favorite movie to watch," Peter said. "Wedding crashers," I said. He smiled. 

"Would you rather live in the mountain or the beach and why?" Tony asked. "I'd live by the beach. Because I like surfing and just being outside." I said thinking of me sitting on the beach listening to the waves as they crash.

"What was your favorite game to play when you were a kid?" Bucky asked. "Freeze tag," I said. "If you can visit come place in the world. Where will you go?" Thor asked. I thought about it. "I'd go to the Bahamas," I said. 

"What song do you listen to more than others?" Loki asked. "Anything Panic at the Disco or AC/DC," I said. Tony smiled at my last answer. "If you were an animal what will you be?" Thor asked. "I'd be a German Shepard," I said. "Because they are tall and just so cute," I said smiling. "What is your favorite genre of a book or movie?"

"I like to read Fantasy, Fanfiction, sometimes non-fiction, Mystery, Crime Fiction, and Paranormal Fiction. I like to watch Thriller, Mystery, and Suspense." I said. 

"What fictional place would you like to visit?" Peter asked. I thought about it. "Hawkins, Indiana," I said. "You guys have one question," I said. They talked to each other. "What is your ideal way to spend your weekends?" Clint asked after they all stopped talking to each other. I thought about it. "With family or friends. Talking about what we all have missed in each other's lives. Watch TV or just hang around." I said. 

They all nodded and smiled. That's when the oven went off. I grabbed pot holders and took the sheets out of the oven. I made the cookies not stick on the pan. 

"I have another question," Tony said. "Then you'll go over your questions," I said. "I don't care," Tony said. "If you would finish the mating process with one of us. Who will be the first?" Tony asked. Peter turned fifty shades redder when Tony brought that up. I froze only thinking of what happened in my past. "Not answering that," I said fast before taking the cookies off the pans and putting them in a container. 

"Please answer the question," Tony said. "Tony, you remember what happened last time you pushed her. Don't do it again." Steve said. Tony looked at me them Steve.