Chapter 4 - Adventure

Just to point out, the words in all caps are Greg's thoughts.
~
Greg
When I woke up, I was in Beatrice's room. I got out of bed and looked over. Beatrice wasn't in her room. OH NO WHERE IS BEATRICE. I ran out of the room and she and Wirt were there. I gave them a big hug.
"Good morning!" I said. Beatrice laughed like I was a little kid. Then she said something to Wirt. He said something back to her. I couldn't heard them. "Let's go get breakfast!" I AM SO HUNGRY!! We walked down the stairs to the main room where the lady from last night was giving out food. She gave us oatmeal and pancakes. I choose pancakes. So did Beatrice, but Wirt chose oatmeal. EW! HE IS SO BORING!
We sat down and ate. Wirt and Beatrice mostly talked. They think I'm just a dumb little kid, but I know a lot. Except I don't know a lot of big words and stuff. They decided to go to the inn's library. They said I could go exploring in the forest, as long as I "could see the inn at all times." I took Mister (my frog - I changed his name) and went outside.
WOW THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO OUT HERE! THERE IS TREES AND WOOD AND LOOK A SEE-SAW OH SWINGS WOW THIS US FUN!
I walked around and played until I heard Wirt calling me. HE IS NO FUN. I WAS ONLY OUT HERE FOR A LITTLE WHILE. I walked back in and gave Wirt a big hug.
"We're leaving." Wirt said.
"Ok," I said, yawning.
"Oh, man, you're gonna fall asleep." Wirt picked me up and put me on his back. They started walking and I fell asleep.
~
Sorry about the short chapter. It's really hard to explain everything from such a young kid's point of view. Make sure to vote if you like Greg's chapters. (And defiantly vote on the others, too.)