Chapter 26: The Trat

Isis's Pov)

This was not good...Jax was going to kill Victor. Not that wasn't justifiable but she can't go after him while Vipers are on his side.

I looked behind me to see King. She had worry written over her face. I smirked Jax you really can win hearts.

After awhile of searching I skidded to a stop seeing Fredrick. He had his massive hands on his muscled hips. "No where in the alleys Isis." He answered. I nodded. "Where would Victor run to..." I thought to myself. "What have your clans been using the Shifters for?" I asked King.

"Cooks,for the drugs..." She shrugged. I nodded my head. "Fredrick get absolutely everyone Jax might already be there." I growl nervously.

I turn to Denise. She looked worried. "Be ready to collect hell hound souls,cast a glamour when we get there." I order. Denise's eyes darken.

"Yes Alpha." She bowed her head a dark gleaming smirk on her face. It scared me that,that look might be on Jax's face.

Jax's Pov)

I looked at all the Shifters. Blood running off of me like rain. I had just brutally murdered the Omega Vipers.

"Jax!!!!" I look to see Anna. She was about to run up to me and hug me but was stopped by Black Bear. "I've missed you so much." Anna sighed. She looked beautiful.

Her curves hung on her like silk.
Her hair was draped over one shoulder.

Anna looked around at the dead bodies. "Where is Victor Black Bear?" I asked him.

Black Bear looked at me eyes closing as I saw Victor pass through the bodies.

"Pup-" "YOU ASSHOLE!!!" I screamed jumping on him. I saw more Vipers pour out of portals.
I punched Victor across the face.

He threw me through the wall.
"You betrayed Axe!!" I scream standing up shifting into half form. Victor bent over the table in pain I didn't care he deserved death.

I felt a massive body hit me. I saw Victor using his demonic half. I snarled letting my aura stab at him.

I blocked a large overhead kick.
I was punched in the gut sent into the brick wall.

Isis's Pov)

All of the Lycons were shifted into their wolves. King was on my right and Fredrick looked down from a hill at the Apartment Complex.

We all focused on the ruckus going on inside. I noticed King was nervous. Running out of the apartment was Victor.

"Denise." I call out and the Soulless Witch clapped her hands a done surround us for three miles in each direction.

Victor stopped in shock. He was badly bruised and had a chunk of his arm torn from him. He looked terrified and I saw this coward,he was about to turn and run but was thrown to the ground by Jax.

She was terribly injured...did she fight off Vipers. "Jax Enough!!!" Fredrick yelled his voice cracking as we watched PUP. Mercilessly beat Victor.

Her eyes...they weren't hold Jax they were,the eyes of a Rouge....Jax was Rouge.

"King...you have to stop her,Rouge's like this won't listen to a pack." I say looking at the brown amber hound.

King's ears twitched. She sprinted down the hill in an instant. She leapt up shifting into human form and tackling Jax.

King's Pov)

"Enough Jax....it's over that's enough he will face his punishment." I soothed Jax.