мαувє тнє ωσяℓ∂ ¢συℓ∂ вє συяѕ

тσηιgнт
──────✧✦✧──────
「10」

Bang Chan

I couldn't resist the smile on my lips as I watched the kids from the kitchen. Felix rested his head on Jisung's laps while the latter stuffed his face with cheesecake. Seungmin was busy choosing what to feed Felix next. I'm glad Felix feels comfortable with us.

Snapping me out of my thoughts, Changbin cleared his throat before me.

"Hyung is he the target?"

I narrowed my eyes. "How do you know about this mission?"

Changbin hopped to sit on the countertop. "You never bring anybody home. And there's been no missions in a while.."

Woojin sighed as he leaned on the counter. "He is-"

"No. It's nothing you should know, Changbin." I interrupted Woojin. Why must we involve kids in this?

Changbin frowned. "I'm not a kid. I'm sure you're thinking why kids must get involved right?"

I snickered. God, this kid..

"Still, it's weird." Woojin began, and I gave up on shutting him up in front of Changbin. (Since he insisted he wasn't a kid). "They must be knowing our conditions right? That we don't kill just anybody."

Changbin's eyes popped out upon hearing the words. He looked at us, mouth agape. "Kill..? You're supposed to kill that boy?" Changbin paused. "... I thought we don't take on murder missions anymore..?"

I held a finger against my lips to shush him. "We're not going to kill anybody. And this is MY mission. You aren't involved, Changbin. You shouldn't get involved."

Changbin pouted and looked away. "I'm strong and grown up.." He rolled up his short sleeve to flex his muscles.

Woojin chuckled. "It's best you stay away a this time, Binnie."

I glanced at Felix again. My insides twist with an unsettling feeling. Why did they pay us millions to get rid of an angel?

Changbin laughed in disbelief. "He wears his heart on his sleeves. He doesn't give me any bad vibes, hyung. And the coffee mousse cheesecake was so good, oof." Changbin moaned in satisfaction, remembering the delicious food.

I looked at my phone and sighed. About time to head back. I stretched. "I'm gonna drop him home."

"In the bus?" Changbin questioned.

"Maybe. Gotta get back before it's three." I searched my jean pockets to make sure I had the bus keys. But I didn't want to interrupt Felix, he seemed to be having loads of fun talking to Seungmin and Jisung. And oh, that smile on his face. The true definition of beautiful.

"You're creepy, staring at him with that smirk. Should I hide Felix from you?"

I glared at Woojin. "You can't touch him."

Woojin laughed. Then his face was clouded by seriousness. "If they paid us this much to eliminate him.. I'm afraid Felix is in grave danger."

I gritted my teeth. "He'll be safe as long as I'm here. I won't let them kill him. Even if it kills me."

Nobody,

And I mean absolutely nobody

must hurt Lee Felix.
──────✧✦✧──────