Chapter 13: A werewolf toon

Start from the beginning

Kobishima: Wait! So the one who have a spear on his hand isn't the protector of the universe?

Mukuchi: No! The protector of the universe have a blue shirt and glass on his face! That's must be one of his realistic friend!

When Jimmy saw the three elites students, they run away, but when Iris saw them...

Iris: What are you doing here?

Manabe: Us? Nothing!

Kobishima: Yeah you eyesore! Mind your own business!

Mukuchi: Kobishima! Would you please stop saying the words eyesore every time we try to beat the protector of the universe?

Manabe: Yeah! Did you remember what happen to you when you said that to this black girl, she  beat you up like multiple time! So knock enough!

When the three elites students still fighting, Marc was outside and bring the dead creature right front of the three elites students.

Marc: Is this your looking for?

Manabe: What the...

Kobishima: Not again!

Mukuchi: He kill it!

Marc: That's right! And tell your god damn Maina the hentai characters like you are not welcome here! And if you dare to come back with your stupid workers, I will kill them!

Talia: So! You calling me an eyesore again Kobishima Urumi?

Kobishima: I didn't said that word!

Talia: It's weird because you also call my friend an eyesore! Do you remember what happen to you when I beat you up just for calling me or my friends an eyesore?

Kobishima: I don't know what are you talking about!

Talia: THIS!

Talia swing a baseball bat and hit Kobishima glass so she can bleed and can't see anymore.

Kobishima: OWWWWWWWWW! THAT HURT YOU BITCH! I WILL GET YOU NEXT TIME!

Manabe: ALL OF YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!

But then...

Joe: There they are! Freeze! You three are under arrest!

Manabe: Oh crap! THANKS TO YOU KOBISHIMA! NOW BECAUSE OF YOU WE WILL GOING TO JAIL FOR GOOD!

Joe: Not a ordinary Jail! But a worst one! The Superjail is waiting for you!

Manabe: WHAT? NO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO US!

Joe: I'm sorry! But this is the rules! After Yazaki death, we still control your planet for good! Now get in the police car right now!

Manabe: Curse you Marc! This isn't the last you see of us!

Joe: Sorry what happen! Hopefully they will behave in this place! Because I hear the Superjail was a very good place for behavior like them! If misbehave one time, they die for good! When we will get Maina, she will be the next!

Joe get in his car and move away.

Marc: Thanks god they won't be back here for good!

Marc go in his house.

Marc: Hey everyone! Guess what?

Everyone: What?

Marc: The three elites students is finally arrested and they will be send to the Superjail!

Iris: Finally! I hate those students who causing troubles all the time!

Talia: I just make Kobishima blind for good! Just she call us an eyesore!

Marc: I'm glad they gone for good! This will be easy to live if they are not in the way!