Hi!✨

Hi! My name is Luna Arie Charlotte Aisling, I know I have long name😅but you can call me Luna, Ari or Lottie, and today I'm finally 18. I love this new feeling but......it feels so weird because you're half adult and kid. Welcome to my life. When I was small(like 2 years old)I heard lot of things about man with a strange name, a time machine and whole time and space. He's called the Doctor. My brother was telling me all the stuff about him and I believed. I believed in him so much that I dressed like him on Halloween. Different costumes of the same person every year, especially for regeneration. And once finally there was that magical time of the year-Christmas-, I always think on this fantastic day that this is the time when Doctor was celebrating too. My precious Doctor all alone and so lonely (maybe with a companion but I can't be sure)sitting there in the TARDIS and celebrating Christmas or on one of his amazing  adventures. I don't want him sad so one Christmas morning when I was six, I woke up and told my self that this year I'll do something for the Doctor. So I got up and sat in front of my desk with glitters, papers, pencils, crayons and more stuff and started thinking what I'll ale for him. For about like an hour I thought that it would be nice if I'll write him a letter. So I started „Hello Doctor! My name is Luna Arie Charlotte Aisling and I'm six. I just wanted to wish you merry Christmas and happy New year here from Earth. I hope you get this wish and will come to visit me someday.
With love -Luna.” I put it under the tree and on top wrote„for: the Doctor where: the TARDIS in the universe”When my brother heard about that letter, he was laughing so hard and then told me that the Doctor doesn't exist and all of the stories he was telling me were just lies that he created.

Okay so this is the 1.st part of the story hope y'all like it💕✨ this is my 1st story so please don't be very critic to me😅
-Alex🌌