How my childhood was going

When I was 2 my big brother used to tell me a strange stories and of course I believed them all. When I was 3, the stories about the Doctor fascinated me, so I used to tell everyone about him. When I was 4 I wondered if he can hear me so I talked to him for hours. I don't get a reply but I felt like he heard me clearly. When I was 5 I was drawing my "imaginary" friend (because I only believed in him I think in that time because my brother don't) and I was drawing him everywhere. When I was 6 I decided to write him a letter and I don't get the answer. When I was 7 I told my mum that I want a long colourful scarf just like the Doctor and a tie to wear in the school. It goes like this about three years. Then I started wearing scarf, tie and a bowtie. I wish on my birthday a fez, and I started to wear a fez too. My class mates keep asking me why I'm still wearing fez and bowtie and I was just like „Fezes are cool!" or „Bowties are cool!" So after four year when I was 12 I started to say everywhere „Allons-y!" or „Geronimo!" I was also wearing blue colour. A lot! When I was 13 I started to knowing everything about the universe. It was fun because I love universe a lot also I enjoyed it, not just because of the Doctor.The stars and night sky really fascinated me and once when I was 14 I saw a light blue falling star with a bright light, just not like others. It was beautiful. When I was 15-17 I was wondering if I can think about something spacey-wacey and I started to look for mystery facts. Bad idea. Once I was chasing something for me strange and I end up with broken arm because I slip and fell down the   little hill because I turned out like I was chasing just a rabbit from the bushes. And when it was about half a year before my 18th birthdays, weird things start to happen. Like for example, some dummies in the stores began to move or some Santas attached me with some balls but I got home safely because it was on Christmas and a lot of people were around me so they didn't saw me. Or how our hospital just disappeared. It's pity that I haven't seen any of the Cyberman or the Daleks like how my brother was talking about them in the stories. That's some information of how my childhood was going.

Thank you for reading and sorry for my English😅. I hope you like it and some votes would be good💞✨🙈