V

"Well, look who it is guys? It's Chaeyoung." Somi snarles at her group of friends, who just chuckle from behind. I just look at them all in disappointment. 

"What do you want Somi? I'm not dealing with your shit right now." I said as I pushed everyone aside to just get to the store. Which was just my first priority for the night. 

"Well, you wanted to deal with my bullshit earlier. When Y/n was around." Somi says, I look back at her and glare. 

"Listen bitch, she's a friend of mine. I help her out. I used to do the same thing for you. When we were friends, until you shut me out because I'm gay." I snapped her. "Stupid bitch." I mutter under my breath. 

"Come on guys. We don't need to be around her." Somi says and the leave. When all of them had their backs turned. I flipped them off and left before they could even say anything. 

...

I got to the store, just to get the one thing I needed. Which was ramen. I walk inside the store, and get packs of spicy chicken ramen. Then heading out to go back home, to study more. 

I get back home, heading up to my room to study more. My parents were asleep at the time anyway. But I just couldn't stop thinking about Y/n. Is she doing alright?