Special Birthday Chapter

Start from the beginning

Everyone applause to him

Dean:And then i start playing mind games to Seth Rollins everytime i prank him a lot,i start make a talk show host by me of course is called the "Ambrose Asylum" and then i create my own match is called the Asylum Match at Extreme Rules,following in 2017 i moved to Raw and reunited with my brother Seth Rollins and capture the Raw Tag Team Champions at Summerslam.

Seth nod

Dean:Because i am the first member of the SHIELD to have a grand slam champion but then at December i got an injury of my triceps but i return before the next year Summerslam i help Seth to win the Intercontinental Champion,but then i betray him after winning the Raw Tag Team Champion because my head keeps messing with me and then this year my contract expires i will leaving WWE after Wrestlemania and then Roman came back and he beat up that cancer and we reunited final time at Fastlane but then my final match is The SHIELD's Final Chapter this is my moment to end my career cause i love WWE,i love new challengers and i love that place,i miss you WWE and i miss you my brothers.*hug Seth and Roman*

Everyone chanting "Thank you Dean."

Roman:I miss you man.

Seth:Same here.

AJ and Braun tears come out while Blake and Penny cuddles them

Dean:Same you to my brothers,i want to thank all each of you to respect me i love anime series that i watch it and thank all for support RWBY,Senran Kagura,Highschool DXD,Date A Live,Kanokon and Hyperdimension Neptunia thank you.

Everyone:We love you Dean.*group hug him*

Dean:Thanks guys,i am the Lunatic Fringe Dean Ambrose but actually let's change my name i am Jon Moxley.

Roman,Seth and Jon to do a SHIELD fist pump while everyone applause for them and played the music

Jon hug all the girls one by one including Issei,Shido and Kouta then music stop Seth grab his arm and raise his arm for a victory celebration then music change

Peashy:I love you Dean.

Neptune:Let's go Jon Moxley!

Rias:We miss you.

Chizuru:Happy birthday Dean.

Tohka:Go Jon woo!!!

Jon bow his head at them

Jon:So wanna do the final talk show everyone?

Everyone:Yes!

Jon:Ok,Seth and Roman get my things.

The music stop then Seth and Roman grab his stuffs and set up his stuff for a talk show

Jon:Right*ahem*Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the Ambrose Asylum birthday edition i'm your host Jon Moxley everyone.

Everyone cheers at him

Jon:Allowed introduce my final guest this time Seth Rollins.

Everyone chanting burn it down