Ships in nct

yes nctzen ships May with members even if she's dating mark

Taeyong and May (mayong)
Mother and daughter
Taeyong took care of May when he got to know her. he felt an urge to watch over her since she was so young. He usually lets her chose dinner and cooks best for her.

Taeil (mail)
Father and daughter
Since he is the oldest and she is the youngest, he babies her the most. Taeil has always loved her, from the first moment. she often comes to him when she is in a bad mood.

Johnny (joy)
Brother and sister
They are both part of foreigner swaggers. Johnny didn't talk about his feelings so may was the first one he opened up to. she also comes to him with her problems. she said he should change JCC to JMCC because she is in the videos a lot.

Kun (Mau)
Brother and sister
she loves his magic tricks. shy when she first met him but got comfortable with him after a while. celebrated the most when she got to know he would debut in WayV.

Jaehyun (mahyun)
all time best friend
is the one he can accept calling him Jeffery. he spoils her a lot. like a lot. May loves hugging him because he is bigger then her and holds tight around her.

Yuta (mata)
Siblings
they are crackheads together. they run around like crazy and scream. Yuta loves May because she understands Japanese so he can talk to her. but please be careful around them, they can talk about you in Japanese and you don't have a clue.

Winwin (Maywin)
siblings
they just love each other. Winwin uses May to make Yuta jealous, since we know ;). but they are so cute together. May makes sure winwin feels welcome in Korea by helping him with his Korean. they are just siblings.

Lucas (Macas)
siblings
Okey, this is worst then yuta and May. They are so loud together. You can take Lucas, may and Chenle in the same room and get deaf. even if May tries to keep Lucas down, she gets more hyped. be careful with your ears.

Mark (mak)
Romantic
They are couple goals deluxe. they are so cute together and everyone goes uwu. May feels so safe with mark and him with her. When they are at the airport, mark holds her hand tight because she got lost one time and had a panic attack. they are the perfect couple.

Heachan (heay)
Devil and angel
He is the devil, she is the angel. he tries to put the blame on her, but everyone knows she is innocent. like she's so pure, heachan gets mad. but he still loves her, and she loves him.

Jungwoo (Maywoo)
soft uwu
they are soft. no one can hate them. when may got to know he was having a break she broke down. he always made her smile, but he made sure she knew he comes back. so now may just waits for him. they have nicknames, like snoopy and sunflower.

Doyoung (day)
Mother and daughter
he is so protective of her. he always has an eye on her, and never gets tired of her, like never. he just loves her with all his heart. and she loves him.

Ten (tey)
siblings
They make fun of poor Hendrey, but she always ask for Hendrey forgiveness. ten and May dances a lot, especially before they got separated. now the often practices a few dances over FaceTime. just not roast may, he will have a comeback for her.

Jaemin (mamin)
Partner in crime
They complain so much. but jaemin does everything for her. like cook in the middle of the night. when he got hurt and had a break may slept in his room to feel close to him. even if he wasn't there.

Jeno (mano)
angels
They are like jungwoo and May, but also like doyoung and May. He watches over her and makes sure she is okey. May loves Jeno's smile so much. And they are pure together, well was, May says Jeno grew up, so he became less pure a few times. And they annoy the members.

Renjun (Mayjun)
siblings/best friend
those two are goals. they are like most siblings and best friends normally. Shares food, talk about problems, mock the members together and cry together.

Chenle (Chey)
the loud squad
Loud af. just like Lucas, may tries to calm him down, but that doesn't work well. they scream and laugh super loud. but they are babies together.

Jisung (maung)
Twins
since they are born same year, nctzen says they are twins. they ofter wear matching clothes, just to satisfy the fans. they also cuddle sometimes. since they are the youngest, they understand each other the most. they share everything together.

Hendrey (madrey)
The dorks
They haven't met often, but they got along really well. they roast ten, may don't know which side to chose. but she loves him and adores him. they hype each other up and they miss each other super much too.

Yang Yang (mayyang)
siblings
These two in the same room is chaos. they are pure chaos. he tries to teach her German, but it's hard since they are kept apart. but they still care for each other.

Xiaojun (xiay)
Siblings
when they first met, may didn't like him. why? because she thought he looked scary. they are now the softest together. they talk about many things, and help each other with Chinese and Korean.