News Report Midsummers night dream

Raiven: Good Morning Athens!
Kylee: I'm Kylee
Raiven: And I'm Raiven
Raiven: Missing Person's report: Four people Identified as Hermia, Helena, Lysander, and Demtrius have not been seen for a couple of hours, 8 hours to be exact. If you have any information on these people please contact the king.
Kylee: In other news, we hear that the actors plan on entertaining the royals with a play, but if they don't do well they will be killed, so let's hope and pray it is not a complete disaster.
Kylee: Breaking News report: This just in, Hermia found naked in the woods, with 2 men and a woman who all seem to be lysander, demetrious, and helena.
Raiven: Ha scandalous, we did bring in a witness who saw the whole thing
Tiff stumbles in (the druggie)
Kylee: can you tell us your name?
Tiffany: I'm tiffo who needs a biffo
Raiven:  Okay... can you tell us what happened in the woods?
Tiffany: Well I was just in the woods, smoking a fat blunt, and I was very high, Liked fucked up high. Good thing it's legal here. I saw this fine hunny hermia I believe her name is, In the woods with my man lysander, and from what it looked like they were going to elope, but THEN I saw this fairy mother fucker flying around and sprinkling shit on lysander's eyes, I don't know what I was seeing, but I was tripping. I'm never trying that shit again because I didn't know what was real or not. But I did like the molly-
Kylee: Okay back to the story please
Tiffany: okay okay chill. Crappy pants (under breath) after that another hunny, Helena came and woke lysander up. And all of a sudden Lysander just starts confessing shit. I love you and only you. And I was hurt, hurt that my man lysander would do that to Hermia. Then demetrius comes around the corner and confesses the same thing, even though he was abusing her. And this really messed with she thinks that both of them were playing and that hermia was the reason behind it, shits wack how fast a friend will turn on you. Lysander and Demetrius both go at it saying I'm gonna kill you for the love of helena. And i'm just looking around for the popcorn because that was gonna be good. Then that fairy dude comes around again and BOOM they are both asleep along with the girls. But wait he put that shit on lysander's eyes again and I bink and they're all naked! I could not believe what I was seeing, I was not there for that trip.
Kylee: Thank you for telling your story.
Raiven: Lets go to weather.
Tiffany: awe shit let me take this over real quick. Weather horrible. Cloudy fog everywhere.thought it was gonna start raining bunnies, shits horrible. Peace out homes.
Raiven: looks like that is all we have for today athens
Kylee: have a great day and good night