CHAPTER 4 : TRUTH

The cold night breeze slapped Jungkook face hard . He sat down at the rooftop table and sat down quietly while enjoying the beautiful sight in front of him. ' seoul is a lot better at night ' he thought.

Just then, namjoon arrived with a plastic bag on his hand while smiling widely to namjoon as he close the door behind him. He walked to jungkook as Jungkook didn't notice him. He slowly sat down infront of Jungkook while smiling like a baby. Jungkook was star-struck. Namjoon is indeed beautiful to be a man, his soft baby skin. His dimple, his eyes. Namjoon are almost ethereal. Jungkook cheeks felt hot as he clears his throat.

“I bought some plaster  ” says namjoon.

“I don't need your help, plus I'm not hurt. ” says jungkook, stubbornly. Jungkook swear his is gonna sneeze in any second if the weather keep on getting colder.

“this, you say not hurt? ” says namjoon while touching the cuts on Jungkook lips. Jungkook letting a groan out as he covers his mouth. 'stupid! ' he mentaly cursed himself.

“come on! I will only put a plaster on the cuts! It's not like I'm making it worser ” says namjoon, pouting. Jungkook couldn't help but smiles a little.

“Haa, smile a little bit. That suit you better than having a stern principaly look. Even our principal is not that stern ” says namjoon, giggling.

Namjoon took out the plaster with a Spongebob pattern and put it onto Jungkook's injured lips. Mouthing 'done' after finished putting the plaster. He took out his onigiris and strawberry milks of the bag then handed Jungkook some.

“eat this, if you haven't eat. I'll have mine too ” says namjoon while offering the onigiri and strawberry milk which Jungkook gladly accept.

Jungkook take a sip of the strawberry milk which he almost choke on them. “this is so sweet! I've never thought strawberry milk would be sweet ” says jungkook while pretending to vomiting them.

“why do you like them so much anyway? ” ask Jungkook.

“well, I happen to like them since I was born . My mom used to craving strawberry milk when I'm inside her womb. Then she feeds me once a week with strawberry milk because it was too sweet. I took after my mom hahaha” says namjoon while laughing loudly. Namjoon look at his wrist watch then rushed to finish his drink.

“hey, it's almost 11:26 . I need to leave, my mother is gonna be so mad , bye!! ” said namjoon while running to the exit.

Jungkook was speechless, how the guy could be so cute without even trying.

' no, I'm not falling for him! Get yourself together jeon jungkook! '

-

The next day starts as usual, namjoon is still on good mood while humming his favorite song though the hallways. Namjoon opened the classroom door and then sat down at his seat. He saw a strawberry milk and a banana bread. With a note saying ‘thank you for the treat ’.

To be continued.....

I'm sorry, this is a very rushed chapter too. Tell me if I did typo or a grammar wrong. I wuvw you!! oh my god! I opened wattpad today and I'm truly shocked to see 90+ reads on my book within'3 days! I'm so grateful and I appreciate each of you that reads this book. Uwuuuu sorry for a very late update ♡♡