5

"yah-- i think it was a bad decision going outside"

"shh duck, were trying to be quiet here"

"we're clearly visible to people right now" yena rebutted.

she's right they were walking in the middle of the street, anytime now they could get ambush by someone or who knows really... while the two girls quietly argue, chaeyeon, on the other hand, was looking to her left and right. yena who noticed that chaeyeon has been a little jumpy ever since they went outside their dorm. "chaeyeon-ah what is it? don't scare us"

"i'm not trying to, it's just that i'm feeling unsafe being exposed like this and we're literally walking in the middle of the street"

"see unnie, i told you. even chaeyeon feels unsafe, why don't we just move over there where we can probably hide from possible murderers"

"we can't, what if they are hiding and spying on us." sakura remarked.

"you've been playing too much video games kkura-chan" said chaeyeon.

the japanese girl pouted and was going to say something when suddenly they heard a car honking, the three girls looked to where that sound came from. it wasn't near them, not far from them too. 

instinctively sakura dragged the girls and let themselves hide from the car. they were hiding in an alleyway. chaeyeon and yena who can be heard breathing heavily, the oldest notice how scared her members were tried to make them calm down, "girls, inhale and exhale. don't panic, you got me, guys. unnie will protect you". the girls were slowly calming down thanks to their unnie, but little did they know that sakura was internally screaming inside and panicking too but what can she do when she's the oldest, they promise that they'd get back safely, albeit in this situation guess they gotta re-think that way. sakura told herself that this was totally not like a game now, it is real and they are dealing with their own lives in this one.

"why did we decide to go outside again? we don't even know where they are.. we're not that far from our dorm, why don't we just go back? if we don't were going to die"

"yena no--"

"i'm trying to be realistic here, unnie"

"i know you are but if we do go back there now were just gonna lead those people to our dorm. we can't risk it, we can't yena. you have to understand"

"ducky stop being a pabo, sakura is right. don't you wanna protect yuri?!" chaeyeon whispered-shouted.

the lass realizes what sakura was trying to do. she was just trying to protect them and the other girls that were hiding at their dorm. "ok, then what's our plan. where should we go?"

"we should find weapons to protect us, this knife won't help us that much." sakura suggested, "is there any firearm store near us?" she added.

"i know one but it's not that near" chaeyeon contributed. "that's fine as long as we got a gun to protect us" sakura replied.

they got it all planned now, but the problem is there was a car honk earlier and now it's gone. they'd doubt that it's safe to go out unarmed so they gotta make another plan. taking the longer route since it's their only chance now.

"unnie taking the other way around would be great. we just gotta be cautious of our surroundings from now on" yena suggested. the girls nod and followed yena, being super cautious not to attract unwanted attention. they stop what they were doing when again they heard another car honking but this time there was screaming and chainsaw rattling, they looked to what was happening.

they saw nine people in front of the car that was honking and from the looks of it the six of them were armed while the rest (3) was not, those three people were screaming for their lives. the guys and girl who were carrying weapons was trying to do something to those three. suddenly, a gun was fired, "GET OUT OF THE CAR NOW!" said the man who fired the gun. the three people immediately went outside of their car, it was a family. the dad was shot through his arm, their child; maybe 12 yrs old was terrified, shivering from the fear; the mom was trying to protect their daughter from the killers, "please, just please let my wife and our child be safe and kill me instead". the father pleaded, begging for mercy. the killers were thinking at first, but they suddenly laughed like maniacs "you thought that we'd spare your life? ha! pathetic. this is the purge now, we have the right to kill people whenever we want to. and we're not letting that opportunity slip away now aren't we guys" the rest continued to laugh while agreeing to what the man said.

the girls were still watching them, trying to think of a way to save the poor family. but not everyone can be saved. "what should we do??" chaeyeon asked-- (BOOM). a gun was once again fired.

"oops," said the man, he purposely shot their child in the chest. the couple couldn't process what just happened. when they realize what the guy just did they weep, the father was mad, really mad. even when he's injured he attacked the killers, "Soojung-ah! run!" the lady ran as fast as she could but crumbled when she was shot in her legs. the father saw his wife crawling to get out from them and but then again she was shot in the head. 

the girls saw this and had their eyes wide open. "girls! no! look away!" sakura whispered-shouted and of course they didn't wanna see what was happening right in front of them. "let's get out of here now" she added. they didn't have any choice but to leave those people if they'd get themselves involve they wouldn't stand a chance either. soon after another gunfire was heard and this time it was the father who got shot in the chest. the killers we celebrating and took the car earlier as they drove off from the area, the girls also continued walking away from the area.

"we didn't help them," chaeyeon said meekly

"we couldn't stand a chance either chaeyeon-ah" yena said, "yena's right chaeyeon, if we interfered we could of die there too, on the spot." sakura added.

"now come on, we have to find that firearm store that your talking about chaeyeon"

"alright unnie"

"after we get weapons we go back to the dorm and protect the members. we get home safe and sound, understand"

"yes unnie" the two younger said in unison.

TBC

~~~~

a/n: sorry for waiting guys, but honestly. im quite surprised that sakura is taking the lead and protecting chaeyeon and yena like a brave unnie she is.

sorry for the long wait currently busy with school stuff and would still be busy next week(?).

don't forget to vote and leave comments, i appreciate feedbacks and i also really love reading your comments guys, it gives me energy :). 

Thank you and much love from me! <3