Some of my day

- in da morning -

I was on da bus and I was sleeping listening to music , cause that's what I do . The bus stopped at my friend Samantha's stop and she got on the bus , I woke up . I watched her get on the bus and she tripped over five back packs in the isle . So I said to her " nice strut down da isle," she hit my arm when I said dat . I was looking out da window and spSam started coughing and I turned to her and said " EBOLA , BOOO you whore ," . She hit my arm again calling me a cocasian bitch . I looked at her and was like did u say , " cock an Asian," . Sam pulled her phone out , she never puts it down and her boyfriend Diego texted , " vergia- * cough cough* , Kate- boo u whore," . We both ended up being like , WHARE DA FUDGE IS THAT STALKER.

- first period-

My first year period is journalism or yearbook . I was in my class sitting at my desk and we where going to be working with computers today so I went up and got a computer . I got computer number eight . I sat back down in my desk and logged into the computer . Once me and my friend Emily logged in the computer , I stopped carrying . Emily didn't want to work either so she screamed , " Bell-Chan stop being lazy ," I loiked up from my book and was like , " I'm not lazy , I just enjoy doing nothing ," . She gave me the what the fuck face and said , " that's the definition of lazy," . I ended up making text boxes then accidentally deleting everything .

- Lunch-

I was walking to the nurse , like I always do . Before I started walking , I normally get with Kiyarah at the end of the hall way . She wasn't their today , so I had to walk alone . I got to the nurse . When I walked in she saw I was alone and the first thing she said was , " whare is your side kick," . I walked out of the buses office and was like boom it's official Kiyarah is the tall side kick . I got to the cafeteria and saw Kiyarah , and I slapped her with my book and screamed " faggit " . Every one stared for a couple seconds the slap was really loud , that didn't sound right , and the teachers didn't care.

-fifth period-

I was sitting with Sam in regular English my only regular class . She said , " I would name my daughter lizard so her short name would be Liz so when people would ask her what's her name , they would guess Elizabeth and my daughter would say no it's lizard and people be like da fuck ," . I laughed and came up with one so I said , " I would name my daughter who're so her nick name would be hoe,"

-bus-

I was sitting with my friend Katie as usual . I let her borrow my phone . She saw my wattpad and scrolled through messages between me and Ash_Ketchumx and she was like , awwwwwwweeeeeee u would look so cute with Liam Payne tho .

Yea that was some of day boring as hell I know but their are some funny times.