Chapter 1:

"Kang Taehyun, Choi Beomgyu." The chairwoman announced. Beomgyu quickly hugged Soobin who was to his side. "I DID IT YES!!" Beomgyu screeched, happily.
"You're so lucky!!!!!" Yeonjun sulked at a smiling Taehyun. "It's not my fault you broke the rules just wait your turn jun it'll come." Taehyun grabbed his scroll from the headwoman along with that beomgyu guy. His first job, he couldn't wait.
The headwoman had announced that Taehyun and Beomgyu would be the angel and devil of Hueningkai, a newly pubescent human boy. This was big because it meant their scores were high enough to get assigned to someone. Their scrolls told them the basics about the boy.
As everyone cleared out of the 'court' as everyone called it, yeonjun couldn't help but peek at Taehyuns scroll about the human boy.
The court was a place between heaven and hell, where angels and devil's met without consequence, since an angel being in hell and a devil being in heaven was dangerous.
"You should let me sneak along." Yeonjun leaned over Taehyuns shoulder to read. "You know that's against the rules Yeonjun...besides what would happen to the human if he had TWO devil's he'd end up unbalanced and we would both fail you dimwit." Taehyun smacked him on the head with the scroll. "I won't be gone forever I can come back home for breaks, and your probation is almost over, relax."
Yeonjun sighed, he's been on probation for breaking the rules for over 6 months now, he felt like he would die if he didn't get out of his house. He thought to himself and helped Taehyun pack his bags. Would it be so bad to go?

"I'll bring back bread for you I promise, and I'll tell you news every time I come home." Beomgyu locked pinkies to promise soobin, who was helping him pack. "You have to be careful, promise? Don't forget the dust they give you guys, and eat well, and please PLEASE don't try to break the chains again." Soobin worried for his friend. "I won't soobin it'll be alright I promise, they already gave me the dust, I'm all prepared!" Beomgyu reassured soobin with a hug. "We have to go now or we'll be late. C'mon."

Beomgyu arrived in the human realm after saying goodbye to soobin at the drop. (The drop Is a place for angels to leave and arrive to heaven.) He saw the human boy, Hueningkai? Was his name. Laying in his bed trying to sleep. He was so excited to finally earn big points for his Halo!!!- until he saw taehyun, his partner, and ANOTHER DEVIL??!

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WHY ARE THERE TWO OF YOU??!" Beomgyu rushed across hueningkais bedroom to the two devil's. "I'm sorry! I didn't invite him he snuck down with me!" Taehyun was still giving yeonjun a pissed expression. Yes, yeonjun had stolen some dust from Taehyun to sneak to the human realm. Yes if anyone found out they were all as good as dead. And yes, they failed before they even started.
"NO NO NO NO WHAT SO WE DO NOW!!??WELL HAVE OUR HORNS AND HALOS DECREASED AAAUURGG- YOU IDIOT WHYY DID YOU SNEAK ALONG!!!" beomgyu shook yeonjun by the shoulders. "Listen, if you were on probation for 6 months you would run too!! I'm here so we all don't want to be killed by the council then just live with it!!" Yeonjun pushed beomgyu off.
"Live with it?! LIVE WITH IT??! HOW IS HE GOING TO LIVE WITH T W O. DEVILS??!! HE WILL TURN OUT UNBALANCED AND THE COUNCIL WILL TAKE OUR POINTS ANYWAY!!!." Taehyun suddenly joined in the arguement.
"In case you forgot, a human can only have ONE angel and ONE devil!! Any more is unsafe yeonjun!! Ive told you this a million times!!" Taehyun facepalmed and contained the urge to punch his friend. Yeonjun looked at the human boy, sleeping. They were right, two devil's was bad...
"Then let's get another angel!" Yeonjun perked up. Taehyun and Beomgyu both turned to him in disbelief. They looked as if they were about to throw more insults until Taehyun realized fighting was pointless. "Stop, this won't help we should just tell the council." He gave a deep defeated sigh.
"No- no wait I have a friend, he could come down! Maybe we can still pull this off! Two angels would balance two devil's right?! The council won't know!" Beomgyu was desperate to keep his Halo points. When an angel or devil gets H&H points (horns and Halo) it grows their horns or halos, and when they reach 'adulthood' growth they can choose to retire and live in the human realm or move up ranks in heaven or hell. Beomgyu was determined on getting points.
"Not you too...." Taehyun looked at beomgyu. "No no really it could work! They never said that humans DIE with too many balancers! We could still win!"

"Then go! Go get your friend!" Yeonjun agreed and urged. "Shut it blueberry brains this is your fault." Beomgyu glared. "I'll be right back neither of you do anything!" Beomgyu grabbed the dust from his pocket and threw it on himself, appearing in heaven again.

"So....about Kai." Yeonjun tried to start a conversation. "Silence. I'm still pissed at you, do you know how many points this takes away? If it gets found out? We should just tell the council before it becomes a bigger mess." Taehyun scoffed and sat by hueningkais bedside. "Come on Taeeee have some faith we can do this itll work out he looks like an easy one! Yeonjun joined in watching the human boy. "Can I please fix his doll it's falling and it's going to drive me insane." Yeonjun suddenly said, trying to start another conversation while they waited.
"Did you never pay attention? Humans can't see or interact with us without something from our realm on them yeonjun, just be patient beomgyu will be back with your guys backup plan." Taehyun leaned his head on the bedside.
A loud thud came in hueningkais room. "Sorry, he hasn't finished flight training." Beomgyu helped soobin up as the two angels arrived in the humans bedroom. "HEY MY MAIN MAN MY ANGEL BRO HOW ARE YO-" Yeonjun was stopped by a dissapointed soobin. "Beomgyu told me everything! What kind of devil does that!? All of us are in danger now! This could take away ALL points! Do you know what happens if our halos and horns are taken away!" Soobin said in a serious tone.
Yeonjun gulped, he did know the answer to this one...." We...we die." He replied guilty. Soobin walked over to hueningkais bed and looked at the nape of his neck, showing four balance marks, two angel, two devil. He sighed. "Well were past the point of no return now." He frowned.
"Great, so now that the gangs all here, I want to be in charge of dust, since SOMEONE already has a bad record." Beomgyu reached foe the dust pouch on yeonjun's waistband. "WHAT NO I CAN KEEP MY OWN DUST!! GET YOUR NASTY ANGEL HANDS OFF!!" yeonjun grabbed hold of beomgyus arms in a fight over who would hold dust. Soobins eyes widened as their fight neared hueningkais bed and they tripped over AN ENTIRE TAEHYUN.
Taehyuns heart dropped when he saw that the twos brawl had spilled dust on the human boy. "We're fucked, were dead now, great job angel cakes. Real smooth." Yeonjun looked to beomgyu. Beomgyu just had a look of internal panic on his face, they broke two of the biggest rules, they really would die if the council found out now...

The four balancers froze as they heard a groggy yawn, and saw a drowsy Hueningkai sit up from his bed. "Oh boy..." Soobins worried expression grew.