↬𝐏𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐚↫

~Male Muses~

~Male Muses~

THE BULLY
You're typical bully. He goes after everyone and anyone... except the Bodyguard and the Prutonia. He's all bark, he's got a good bite so be a little weary around him. He likes to think he's the top dog of the school but even he knows he isn't. He likes to throw insults at anyone he sees. But he's really only like this cause he's jealous of the Bodyguard.

༉‧₊˚🌕 ༘ TAKEN BY: OPEN┊͙

THE DEAN
The headmaster at Prutonia. He's a quiet yet very scary male, he isn't one to mess with. He just wanted his childhood friends back, but to see they don't even make the time for him? He just wants those schools gone so he can get his friends back, The Headmaster and The Headmistress. He loves and cherishes his daughter, The Prutonia, wanting to protect her from those cursed schools, but knows she has a big heart and if they hurt her... he's going full evil villain on them.

༉‧₊˚🌕 ༘ TAKEN BY: OPEN┊͙

THE BODYGUARD
The strongest guy at school, and the most feared. He's very apathetic and he never seems to show any emotions, the only time he does seem to is with his childhood friend, The Prutonia. Though he seems like he's made of rock and ice, he's a real sweetheart with a soft spot for his friend and, he hopes, future lover... whoever that may be. Though be weary around him, he won't be afraid to kill someone to protect his loved ones.

༉‧₊˚🌕 ༘ TAKEN BY: OPEN┊͙

THE SHORT TEMPERED
Bakugou. Seriously, just think of Bakugou and you got this guy. He's short tempered, anything can set this guy off and he packs a very hard punch. The second strongest of the school, he can take anyone down and he spars a lot with the Bodyguard. Won't touch The Prutonia, he knows he'll get an ass beating from the Bodyguard if he tries.

༉‧₊˚🌕 ༘ TAKEN BY: RESERVED┊͙

THE RECKLESS
This guy is the king of risks, he has no fear. Literally. They have a disorder called SM that makes it so they can't fear anything. They will run right into danger with no regrets and no hesitation. They're pretty strong, but they're also pretty rugged and loves to rough house with the Short Tempered. He's the giant kid of them all and he absolutely loves to make jokes and make someone laugh.

༉‧₊˚🌕 ༘ TAKEN BY: OPEN┊͙

THE FIGHTER
Now, this guy may not be the strongest of all the males in the school, but he has the most technique that can easily get anyone down, no matter their strength. He knows how to defend others, he has respect for the Bodyguard and he quiet enjoys the Rebel's and the Prutonia's company. He's very distant and hardly talks, his death glare alone can make anyone fall over in panic.