↬𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚↫

~Male Muses~

~Male Muses~

THE ACADIA
This guy is the son of the Acadia family. He's nothing like the Fortuna's son and he absolutely despises him with a great passion. He's the gentleman type and is well mannered. He's much more civil compared to the Fortuna, he's much more calm and relaxed, he trains and studies hard to earn his place at the top and will make sure he stays that way. Unlike the Fortuna, he does make an effort to make amends with the Prutonia but gets sidetracked easily when the Fortuna opens his mouth. His tounge is quick and stabs like daggers, but he also packs a punch.

༉‧₊˚🌕 ༘ TAKEN BY: KENDRICK┊͙

THE QUARTERBACK
This guy may not be a captain of his football team but he sure might as well be. He's a true leader and is the best player on his team, has a rivalry with the Football Captain of Fortuna's football team and is always challenging him to fights. He's a big sweetheart but can be a bit hot headed sometimes. He doesn't always show his emotions well but he does make it obvious with his body language. He'll protect just about everyone in his school.

༉‧₊˚🌕 ༘ TAKEN BY: OPEN┊͙

THE SKATER
This guy is your stereotypical skater guy, always seen with some kind of hat on, disobeys the "no skating" rules on campus, he's very stuck up and kind of a rebel. He always has his board on him is trying to nail the coolest tricks that he can. Of course this means he gets injured a lot, he helps the Daredevil a lot with tricks.

༉‧₊˚🌕 ༘ TAKEN BY: OPEN┊͙

THE DAD FRIEND
Dad jokes. Dad Puns. He's the dad of the group and he isn't afraid to show it here. He always makes sure he has time for everyone to help them with their homework, will nag them to death if their homework isn't done, enforces EVERY SINGLE RULE in the book at the college... he's an intresting character, to put it nicely. But, he has a good heart and just wants everyone to succeed, he's everyones dad.

༉‧₊˚🌕 ༘ TAKEN BY: OPEN┊͙

THE CINNAMON ROLL
The most innocent man you will ever meet in your entire life. He has the biggest heart in the entire school and he's always wanting to make people smile and be happy. He doesn't understand a lot of the sexual stuff but he doesn't mind! But he is a very curious guy as he wants to learn as much as he can from everyone! He's best friends with the Sweetheart.

༉‧₊˚🌕 ༘ TAKEN BY: OPEN┊͙

THE MUSIC LOVER
This guy loves listening to music. Can he play any instruments? Nope. However, he can sing like a fucking amgel and can write songs better then anyone can. He's always found in the music department of the school. He has an ear for a good song and the heart to express it through his lyrics. He loves hearing The Musician play and finds it so hypnotic.. he enjoys her company, very much.