Chapter 2

"Girl, this is awesome!!!" he said. Well actually, he's a gay.

But this one is different, because he still looks like a man, dress like a man, though he acts like a woman.

This gay friend and this young lady are shopping for a lingerie that she will use for the party tomorrow.

"Are you sure, yotzz?" she replied in doubt.

"Oo naman girl!! Sureness talaga ako na ikaw yung pinaka hot na babae dun." he said it with a very big smile.

"Just please don't lie yotz, I really don't like to wear that thing. It's too liberated." she said it.

"Go na girl!!! Alam mo naman para mas lalo kang magiging hot dun at maraming maglalaway sayo doon."

She was wild, sexy, gorgeous, hot type of woman.

"O sige na nga!" napipilitang sabi niya because the lingerie that she bought was too much, too exposed to make the guys want to taste her.

She is just a simple type of lady, but she's rich.
Yung daddy niya na lang yung naiwan at may mga mean sisters siya sa bago niyang ina. Hindi niya ito kadugo nakikitira lang sila sa bahay. At yung step mom niya naman hindi niya rin ito feel kasi pera lang naman ang habol nila sa daddy nito pero yung daddy niya wala talagang kaalam alam sa mga nangyayari kaya, there she is nagrerebelde.

She's at her 23 years younger age and she wanted to explore such things. She travel a lot too. Right now, she's in the city of Cebu to meet her other friends and to find a specific job here in the city. She doesn't like to go back there at Manila kasi ayaw niya talaga sa mga kapatid niyang mga tigre. Ayaw niyang patulan ang mga ito.

When they finish their goals to buy such things, they decided to go at a nearest restaurant for them to eat because it's almost 1pm and they did not eat anything. They're both really hungry.

"Gutom na ako bilisan natin habang walang sasakyan." wika niya.

When she crossed the road, there's a very nice car. Muntik na siyang masagasaan kung hindi siya nakabalik agad.

COLTON's :

"What the fuck!! Hooooy gago!!!" shouts the young lady because I almost hit her. I almost hit her. What happened to me, para akong wala sa sarili so tumigil ako para bumaba at puntahan siya kasi baka na gasgasan ko yung makinis niyang mga hita.

"Bwesiiit girl, parang wala sa sarili mag drive yung lalakeng yun. Di niya ba alam na it's a pedestrian lane." rinig na rinig ko sabi nung baklang kasama niya but when I look at him he's like a typical guy but the way he moves is like a girl.

I walk straightly to see her if she's fine. When I'm really near to them that gay man who really looks like a guy, look straightly over me.

"Girl, siya yata yung lalakeng almost kang i hit and run ang pogi niya naman pala kahit hindi ko nakikita yung mga mata niya feel ko ang gwapo pa rin talaga. OMG!!" hithit pa nito na walang katapusang pagsasalita.

"Tumigil ka nga aanhin ko naman yung gwapo kung ang pangit ng ginawa at hindi sumusunod sa mga batas?" she said it sarcastically.

"Uhm, excuse me? Am I the one you're talking about?" then she turned herself to me.

DAMN! What a gorgeous lady she is... but too dangerous to risk...

I can also see that she's shock. She's irritated when I ask her the question.

"Hindi yung poste!..." she said it sarcastically and point where the post is... and I also look at the post which is beside me.