Text 4

Nick/Hell

Hell- Hey Nick Im bored.

Hell- Hello? Weren't you eager to talk to me just moments ago?

Hell- Fine ignore me why am I even texting you I have better things to do.

Hell's POV

I sigh as I put my phone down. I sent that three days ago why isn't he answering? They come and go. Just like they always do. I don't know why i expected more from him. I mean i should have given him my name. But i wanted him to stick around longer.

I guess my tactic didn't work. My phone buzzed i excitedly pick my phone up. I sigh as I find out it was just my mom texting me to pick up a loaf of bread. I roll over to my stomach with questions such as why do you even bother and he's just like the others rampaging in my head.

I put the pillow over my head to block out the voices in my head. But it doesn't work I get off my bed and walk into the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea. I relax as my shoulders to become unstiff and my legs stop shaking. But that's when my phone buzzed.

I didn't bother picking it up because I didn't think that it would be Nick texting. I looked at my phone just in case. And it was Nick who texted. I smiled to myself, well he really does care. I hurried to text him back.
-

-

Nick- Hey sorry i lost my phone and it was silent so that didn't help me.
-

-

I sighed in relief to find out he wasn't tired of me and that he wasn't ignoring me on purpose. I quickly text back okay and goodnight. Which he responded talk to you later with an wink emoji. He is a fucking flirt i think to myself not realising i was giggling.

---
A/N hey guys i hope you like this story so far :)