"Hi."Keely shyly greeted and Paris and Dylan's eyes went round.

"What are you doing here?"Paris asked with forehead creased.

"I heard about what happened and I just wanna see if you are okay."Keely answered.

"I brought lasagna, your favorite. Remember when you are still little, everytime you hurt yourself, you always ask me or your dad to get you a lasagna for you to feel better."Keely added and she placed the small tray of lasagna on the coffee table.

"Is that it?"Paris asked in annoyance.

"No, no. I also wanna talk to you both."Keely answered and Paris rolled his eyeballs.

"Paris, don't be like that."Meryl uttered softly.

"We'll let you guys talk."Pierce said and he held Meryl's hand.

"No, dad, mom, please stay."Paris said and Paris let Meryl sit beside her.

"Now, talk."Paris said and Keely heaved a deep sigh before talking again.

"I know you both are mad at me, especially you Paris and I know that I've been a bad mother to the both of you. I wanna tell you both that I didn't gave you both away because I don't love you anymore, I just knew that you deserve to have a mother like Meryl who takes care of the both of you, who loves you both unconditionally. It'll be a long time until I'll see you two again but I know that your parents will take care of you both."Keely explained and somehow, that explanation softened Paris' heart.

"Can you uhmm sing me the song you are singing to me when I was little?"Paris asked all of a sudden.

"The song that she is singing everytime you are getting angry or scared on something?"Pierce asked and Paris nodded. Keely started singing "You Are My Sunshine" and it made Paris smile.

"You used to sing that to me too before we go to sleep especially when I can't sleep because I am waiting for your dad to come home from work."Keely uttered after she finished the song and Paris chortled.

"And did you know that he invented a rock version of that song in the shower?"Dylan asked and all of them laughed.

"Before, I always thought that Paris will be the musician because he creates many versions of the songs that he really likes."Pierce said and Paris rolled his eyeballs playfully.

"And remember that Dylan was always my back-up dancer before and you two are our audiences."Paris said with a wide smile.

"Dylan, remember when your mom is still pregnant with Paris, you always dance and sing in front of your mom because you believe that if your mom will always see you and hear you, Paris will look like you, too."Pierce narrated and it made Dylan smile.

"Yeah, I remember that and look what happened. It worked!"Dylan exclaimed.

"Do you still remember when your dad got really mad because you drew on his painting that he've been working on for a week?You both drew dragons and other shapes on the painting telling me and your dad that it made the painting look better."Keely said and and all of them laughed including Meryl for she can imagine Pierce's face when he saw what the boys did.

"And remember when they always interrupt our you know, balcony dates."Pierce said as he look at Keely.

"Yeah, they will pretend that they're sleeping already but when our date already started, they will suddenly come in here with their toy guitars."Keely added and Meryl saw the way Pierce look at Keely.

"And mom, remember when Dylan and I put gummy bears inside the batter of your banana bread before you bake it?"Paris asked and it made Keely laugh.