The three of them separated now each went his own way. Zhan Yao went back to the company giving his assistant an urgent task before his dad came to see him.

In quiet a moment his dad comes to his office, ghost-like, a shadow of strong sarcastic, bossy and violent man. When he was clam and feeling relaxed his day just turned upside down.

His father's laugh now reminded him of when he was young and innocent,  recalling the times he felt like he once loved him. But always there is the knowledge he never did.

His father never cared for his son's feelings but of his own, not caring how their stories are unfolded. Putting pressure on them ordering them to live the way it suited him instead was like a golden cage, a decorated prison.

In that cold stare, in the gloomy grey sky of that afternoon, Zhan Yao felt hatred for the man siting face to face with him. Always blaming him for his brother's death. He was wondering how could a man be this cold after his old son died because of him.

"Zhan Yao!" Called his father to wake him up from his old broken memories, he smiled when he couldn't hide his grief even when faking a smile.

"I need to hold a big conference to announce your wedding soon, you know the rules I can't appoint you as the director if you don't get married soon" said his father trying to convince him with the most possible way.

Zhan Yao's face was passive, untroubled at his dad statement. After all those years he has expected more than just a forced mariage like his brother.

"Deal?, today is Man Ha's birthday let's celebrate it all together and fix the wedding date" said his dad feeling happy before he leaves he then looked back at his son's clam face.

"I expect you to make me proud" he waved at him then left, putting a huge burden on Zhan's shoulder and was  pressuring him to just obey his commands.  

He softly nodded a yes without fighting back for what he wants trying to work harder to keep being the next family obedient dog, taking  after his dead brother.

"Boss I already made the call and they said they won't hire him" bowing before he got recognized by his sarcastic boss for once. His assistant saw Zhan Yao's bright smile for the first time.

"You did good" Zhan Yao got back to work when his mood just cheered up now. He totally forgot about his dad thinking of tonight, he needed a plan so both could sleep in the same room.

Yu Tong went back very disappointed after they refused to meet with him for an interview, he was so depressed when he had all the qualifications to get the job

"I don't get it" riding the bus while sighing all the time, he called Zhan Yao and told him everything. He was sulking but Zhan Yao's voice was way too welcoming of the good news.

"I have a meeting with my family tonight they want to celebrate Man Ha's birthday, I might be a bit late sleep in my room" ordering him like he was his boyfriend or maybe something like it.