Chapter 1

A big honk of cars all around the city were happening when Mr. Colton de Guzman tried to get away from a very traffic road. It was a hot summer day...like him.

"What the fuck!!" he exclaimed when he almost hit the car on the other side. He don't even care kung mabangga niya ito kasi kasalanan naman daw ng driver iyon kasi kung ito ay ta tanga-tanga.

While driving someone called him on his phone...

"What?!" naiinis na pagkasabi nito.

"Babe... where are you? I really missed you..." the woman is trying to fling him again on the phone.

"Pwede ba, huwag ngayon. I'm stuck here in the traffic and yan agad ang sasabihin mo. Ma lalate na ako!" madly saying it.

"But babe..." that was the only words he heard from the woman hindi niya na ito pinakinggan pa kasi he already disconnect and throw his bluetooth earphones from his ears.

Mr. Colton De Guzman is already on his 30's. He's tall, has a fair type of skin, has a roman shaped nose, his eyes is an ebony almond eyes and he has a big type of body like those who go at the gym. Over all, he is a manly shaped of man that all the girls really dream to have.

He never had a serious relationship because all he wanted was pleasure, romantic sex and harsh sexual intimacy. There was no love existing to his life, simula nung malaman niya na may ibang babaeng nakarelasyon ang kanyang daddy. May mga nakarelasyon naman siya dati pero not commited to his partner.

And the woman who is calling him a while ago was his woman for a while. Just like what I told you after this may iba na naman tong lalakeng ito. He is not into serious relationships, parang halos every week iba-iba ang mga babae nito. Hindi naman siya takot na magkakasakit siya dahil sinisigurado niya muna na malinis yung babae at gumagamit naman siya ng mga contraceptives para hindi man lang siya makadisgrasya sa mga babae. He doesn't like to have any responsibilities and headaches sa ngayon.

He arrived at his office building as early as 10 minutes before his meeting. When his sexy secretary approach him.

"Good Morning, Sir! Mr. Hernandez called that he will reschedule your meeting today in the~"

She didn't continue to her speech because ...

"WHAT?!!! Again?!! And why did you let him?!! Alam mo bang nakipag siksikan pa ako sa sobrang traffic tapos ganito lang?!!" galit na sabi nito.

"Sir... pasensya na po. I actually called you earlier but~" she never finish again because he interrupted by saying...

"Okay na, ilagay mo na lang sa aking opisina yung mga documents na kailangan kung pirmahan aalis muna ako." he said calmly because he almost forgot may sakit nga pala sa puso yung secretary niya. Sexy nga ito pero wala naman siyang pagnanasa sa sekretarya niya.

Also her secretary was already on her 30s like Colton but she was older.

He went outside to go to her woman's condo which is his own condominium kailangan niya kasi ng pampalipas ng oras at problema na rin.

He went to the basement and meet his assistant who is waiting there.

"Sir your keys." pahagis na pagbigay sa kanya kasabay rin na hinagis ni Colton ang susi sa sasakyan na ginamit niya kanina sa kanyang assistant. So cool!

"Thanks, Steve."

"You're welcome, Sir!"

He has a lot of cars to use for her different woman. Right now, he is using a latest Aston Martin Vanquish ito ang ginagamit niya pag makikipagkita siya sa babae niya.