memories

It was early in the morning, not that it mattered, and we find ourselves viewing our white haired friend bludgeoning another corpse. As it seems another day is just another death.

A bit later, he's on the move again. Searching around for some fun, seeing what's new, all the same things as per usual at this point. It's become more apparent to Lincoln however that weird things are starting to appear. Like how he's been seeing weird monsterish beings wandering in the dark, seemingly hunting. They do provide Lincoln with some fun to chase them, and their flesh rips better than a humans, so he doesn't mind them, besides, they put up waaay more of a fight than humans.

*the other Night*
"Hmm... based off of what I can smell... someone's about to die. Let's go see who. Might be entertaining." Lincoln told himself. After which he went to the scene he had foresaw through scent, and what lay ahead were a group of teens backed into a corner with a person in rags backing them into it. He didnt seem normal by first glance, being that he not only took a few clips and is still progressing, but seems to be limping with a black ooze following him in his footsteps, like a reminder that he was there.

The Teens were freaking out, seeing how this might very well be the end of their lives, and embraced each other in fear of what was to come. At this point, Lincoln got bored and was dissatisfied about how none of them even tried to fight it off. So he did what he does, and intervened.

"My my, you're a weird one. You smell horrible too, when was the last time you took a bath? Not like I'm one to talk, but I'm a MUCH better position than whatever the hell state you're in."

The being locked its focus onto Lincoln, and raised a hand, firing three small black needled tentacles into Lincoln, impaling him and trying to drag him back to itself

"Huh, so that's all? No words? What? Dont even got a mouth to talk, do ya?" Lincoln simply grabbed the the tentacles and ripped them out of himself, shocking the teens, and confusing and enraging the being. It somehow seemed annoyed at Lincoln's attitude, wishing only to destroy it as soon as it could. So it lunged itself at Lincoln showing claws as it wishes to shred Linc to peices.

...buuut we all know how that would happen, and Lincoln did too, so when the Monster was in the air, Lincoln impaled it with his own tentacles, sprouting from his palm and wrist with a design of dark purple on top, and lime green on bottom. The being was stopped and held mid air as the tentacles themselves seems to drain it of it's own life force as its blood poured vigorously out of its body and onto the ground.

"Now be honest with me here, where did you expect that to go?" Lincoln asked half assed and confused. The being itself only limped and fainted from mass blood loss. "Wow, already? I only took out what seems to be a gallon or two of blood. What? Cant regenerate? What a waste of time.." Lincoln then withdrew his tentacles and let the limp body smash against the cold hard ground, and into it's own blood.

"Yeesh, out of all you weak freaks I've fought, you were the most pitiful to watch die. And I consider a few humans in the group of weak freaks too. Let that sink in when you reach hell." Linc then pointed his hand at the body, and a dark purple beam seemed to completely destroy it. He then walked off, leaving the teens with sights they'll never unsee.

It was later that same night the old song and dance of a gang trying to rob him occurred, so he decided to hold back from killing them as long as he could, lasting to the point we saw him beating them down, and thusly walking away after having his fill of them.

'Man, I gotta find where those freaks are coming from. It'd be more fun to have them all rush me at once rather than to hunt them down while they hunt humans.' Lincoln was thinking to himself. He was walking down the middle of an old road in a town that seemed nearly abandoned. So he took his time sightseeing a place that was so empty, yet still supported human life.