sick

yuzuru had been sick and basically bed ridden for a few days now, and javier had to take 2 days off to take care of his boyfriend.
yuzuru was always cold, especially since winter is approaching in canada, plus his sickness didn't make anything better.

he had to wear at least 2 layers of clothes, a t-shirt and a hoodie outside, along with sweatpants and wrapped up inside a blanket like a little sushi roll that he is.

today was one of those days where nothing could keep him warm enough. yuzuru was shivering under the blanket though his temperature was sky-high.

-guess what's on the menu today my little pooh!

-javi..i'm not hungry-yuzuru whispered, still cold.

-but baby you can't get better if you don't eat..just eat half of this and you can go back to sleep, okay?

-javi i don't want to..

-here i'll feed you, just please, alright?

javier sat on the bed besides yuzuru and helped him sit up, pulling him closer. yuzuru hesitantly took the spoon in his shivering form and slowly ate the porridge javier made for him.

- that's my baby, is it nice?

-yes javi.

yuzuru rested his head on javier's shoulder and finished the bowl. while javier was doing the dishes, he laid back down, but he couldn't sleep because it was way too cold for him.

-javi?

-hmm?

-i'm cold.

javier's heart melted right there and then at the sight of his adorable puppy eyes. chuckling, he walked over to yuzu, handed him some medicine and jumped on the bed next to him.

-you're cold?

-mhm-he nodded.

-do i need to fetch you another blanket?

yuzuru looked hesitant, but javi knew exactly what this boy wanted.

before he could get any words out, javier cut him mid sentence.

-you just want to cuddle, don't you?

the swan's face quickly turned pink as embarrassment took over him. in a tiny voice, he whispered a "yes".

-you're adorable yuzuru. you could have just asked.

javi laid down and pulled the younger close to him, making the latter half-lay on top of his chest. javi's arm wrapped around his shoulders, caressing his arms soothingly. yuzuru snuggled close, nuzzling against his lover's broad neck and chest, just enjoying his warmth.

javi looked down to the most beautiful sight known to humanity. both eyes closed, hands tugging at his sweater, a faint blush spreading across his cheeks. the oversized hoodie making him even cuter for his own good. his black raven hair feeling incredibly soft beneath his fingers as he stroked his lover's hair.

yuzuru fell asleep not long after under javi's reassuring touch. javi chuckled, placing a soft kiss on his forehead. the room was filled with silence apart from the cutest little snores, in which javi liked to call purrs, from his slightly parted lips.

this boy is the cutest thing alive.

before drifting off, he whispered to yuzuru, knowing that he's already sound asleep, breaking the comfortable and peaceful silence.

-i love you, yuzuru.