I

"Money fall on you. Banana fall on you. Prada fall on you... 'Cause I'm in love with you."

With excitement, Egypt danced in what was now her new kitchen. Her body freely swayed to the music that played through her wireless bluetooth Airpods. She had been successfully unpacking boxes all morning and the second her playlist randomly shuffled to one of her favorite Nigerian artists, she couldn't help but have a small dance break.

     "Money fall on you. Banana fall you. Paparazzi follow you.... 'Cause I'm in love with you."

She was so carried away and lost in her own world, that she hadn't realized she was no longer in a room by herself. Her boyfriend Jordan, stood at the kitchen entrance and watched as his girlfriend slowly whined her hips and obnoxiously sang out loud. He shook his head and leaned over the countertop to where her phone laid. Without a care, he looked down at the screen and paused the song.

     Egypt turned around swiftly with curiosity as to what happened to the music playing in her ears. Her eyes finally met Jordan, who was now leaned against the kitchen island with his arms folded together.

"Ummm, excuse you? I was listening to that." She immediately snapped. There were a few things she couldn't stand and one of them was having her music messed with. She preferred to be in the zone with absolutely no interruptions.

     "Are you serious right now? I can't believe you're here dancing and singing, meanwhile it's hella boxes that still need to be unpacked." Jordan let out with frustration. He had left almost an hour ago and wasn't expecting to return home and see the same amount of boxes as before.

"What do you think I've been doing all day? I just happened to give myself a little break."

     Jordan quickly grew impatient with her behavior, "A break? Really Egypt? These boxes aren't going to unpack themselves. We need to keep it pushing."

"Well now that you're back home, maybe you can help me." She mumbled.

     He looked at her with hesitation, but eventually sighed. "Whatever."

The two moved around the kitchen grabbing boxes of various sizes and unpacking them. Egypt held a small smile to her face as she looked over at her boyfriend, who was now putting away silverware and cooking utensils.

     "I still can't believe this." She interrupted the silence.

"Believe what?" Jordan questioned.

     "That were actually about to start a new life together... right here in Toronto." She beamed cheerfully.

In Egypt's eyes, everything seemed so surreal to her. She was no longer in Houston, but in Toronto ready to begin a new journey with her boyfriend of almost four years. Even at the age of twenty, she knew Jordan was the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

     A smile appeared on Jordan's face. "I know right, I'm excited. Especially for the upcoming season. Swear it's like a dream come true."

Having played three collegiate years at Louisiana State University, Jordan forgoed his senior year to declare for the 2019 NBA draft. Last month in June, he had been selected by the Miami Heat with the thirteenth overall pick. The following day he was eventually traded to 2019 Finals Championship team, the Toronto Raptors for Devon Newberry.

     "Same here, and I'm proud of you too. This is all you've ever wanted."

"Thanks baby." Jordan blew a kiss in her direction. "You coming out here with me, means a lot. I'm glad I was able to change your mind."