🧪Chapter 4 ~ Weapons of Science🧪

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Once the team made it back to camp, they dressed Yuzuriha's statue in an outfit similar to [Y/n]'s, but it had a pink ribbon unlike [Y/n]'s floral one.

"Alright, Yuzuriha. We're finally going to save you for real this time!" Taiju said to Yuzuriha.

[Y/n] sat with Senku while she watched him make the fluid.

"What the hell?" Senku cursed, "This is just short enough for one person."

"What?! Did I take it out too soon?!" Taiju shouted.

"[Y/n] and I will play word games or something while you go get more. So make a dash for it, big oaf." Senku said.

"Thanks! I'll be right back! I'll go full speed!" Taiju announced and started to run. But, Tsukasa grabbed him.

"In that case, I'll go, since I'm the fastest. So would you tell me where if miracle fluid is?" Tsukasa asked, and Senku smirked when he took it the bait.

After being told where it was, Tsukasa left. "Did Tsukasa leave?" Senku asked with a yawn, and [Y/n] yawned as well.

"Yeah, in the blink of an eye. He's as fast as you'd thin-" Senku quickly got up and grabbed [Y/n] by the wrist. "Let's make the revival fluid and bring Yuzuriha back right away while Tsukasa isn't here!" Senku ordered, and [Y/n] nodded in agreement.

"What's going on? You just said there wasn't enough revival fluid." Taiju said as Senku and [Y/n] moved their operation to the lab.

"Did you really think I'd set out a pot that was the wrong size?" Senku questioned.

"Good point! Then you did you send Tsukasa after it?" Taiju asked.

"It was double-edged bait. I wanted to get rid of him before reviving Yuzuriha, even if that meant revealing where the cave was." Senku explained. He glanced over at [Y/n], who hasn't said a word since this morning. She was stirring the mixture with a worried expression. This was unlike her.

"Why do you want to get rid of Tsukasa? He's a good guy." Tsukasa argued.

"That's why he's too much to handle. I don't have even a millimeter of interest for his grand vision for a 'mighty world'. I find civilization-building games more exhilarating." Senku said and smirked.

"All right. You don't need to explain. Senku, I trust whatever you say. Something happened while I was gone, didn't it?" Taiju asked, and Senku turned to him with a dark look.

"Yeah." He said, "Shishio Tsukasa is a good guy...and a murder."

Once the Miracle Water was made, it was time for Taiju to pour it on Yuzuriha, but he hesitated.

"I told you, we're in hurry, you big oaf!" Senku yelled while running towards Taiju then smacked his hand, dumping the fluid on Yuzuriha.

"You just dumped it all on her!" Taiju yelled.

A second went by.

"Wait, nothing's happening. Is it all right?! No, it's all right, Yuzuriha! But is this all right?" Taiju asked, panicked.

"It takes time for the reaction to happen. This is a kind of cryostasis. It's like a protective coat made from trace metals in the body. Some mysterious mechanism causes those elements to phase-shift, maintaining a petrified." Senku explained.

"It's complicating! Seriously complicating!"

"It's just a hypothesis, based on a whole year of painstaking experiments. The point is, if even one part of it gets nital on it and breaks down, it creates a cascade effect that travels across the entire body. And the petrification is undone." Senku said, and the fragments of stone feel off of Yuzuriha.

Illogical (Senku x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें