|10|

think of this chpt as the calm before the storm.. also i really wanted to just get something out. this chapter is short, but fluffy, enjoy!
your pov

the next morning, david's alarm wakes me up for work.

"aaaaaah" i groan, slowly sitting up.

"morning" david mumbles groggily, the alarm obviously waking him up too.

"morning, you can go back to sleep, remember?" i smile at him. he literally lets out a whine like a baby.

"i don't want to go back to sleep without you" he mumbles, leaning up from the bed slightly to grab my waist and pull me onto him.

"i know, i know. i've gotta go to work though" i sigh turning around so i'm laying on my stomach on his chest.

"couldn't you just call in sick? just once, have you ever even missed a day of work?" he begs. he was right. i don't remember the last time i took off without o'malley's permission if ever. and the longer i stares at his puppy eyes the more i gave in.

"finee. just once." i smile at him while giving him a peck on the lips.
he smiles widely, kissing back and watching as i call in 'sick'. after he pulls me into him happily.

"i love you" he mumbles quietly. david wasn't one for affection. so these moments were really special to me.

"i love you too" i giggle quietly.

after a few more hours of sleep, we woke up refreshed.

"good afternoon" i mumble, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as i stretch
david chuckles, doing the same as we both slide out of bed.

a hiss of pain causes me to whip around and look at david with concern.

"D are you ok??" i ask as i circle around the bed to him.

"yeah, yeah. just- it hurts" he says, looking down. i frown and push his messy hair back.

"i know honey just, try and take it slow. here you can hold onto me" i tell him as i sit down so he can sling his arm around my shoulder. i slowly stand up with him, watching his eyebrows furrow in pain.

"there you go! once you walk around a little more the pain should go away the doctors said."

"god i hope so." david mumbles as we both walk down the stairs, slowly but surely. after making breakfast i look through his pantry and fridge, realizing he's running out of some food.

"hey you're running out of stuff, i'll go out and get the stuff you need" i smile as i plop down next to him with two plates of pancakes.

"baby you don't need to do that" he replies, turning to me and kissing my cheek.

"no but i want to" i flick his forehead with a soft smile.

     ~after breakfast~

i slip on my shoes and kiss david's forehead.

"see ya later"

"LOVE YOU!" david shouts

"LOVE YOU TOO!" i shout back from the door, giggling as i shut it.

the walk to the grocery store was good, i quickly grabbed the items on the list and bought them, eager to get back to david already. deep in my thoughts, i trudge through the snowy parking lot back to my car.
once getting home, david looks at me from the couch.

"so.. i know you don't like going to party's and stuff, and neither do i, but there's a work party going on next week. i figured it'd be nice if we went?" he suggests. after a few moments, i sigh.

"yeah sure, why not? we really should get out more" i smile, plopping down next to him and kissing him softly.

a party, that's simple enough. i'm sure everything will go fine.

hey guys! this is honestly a filler chapter, i swear the next chapter will be so much better! ily guys sm!! <3