"Are you two ready?" Edmund called up to the girls, making Lucy run forwards and stomp down the stairs in defeat.

Upon seeing Lucy's dejected expression, Caspian raised a brow, "Ah!" The older boy teased, "Excuse me young lad, I don't suppose you've seen a girl around here-"

"Alright!" Lucy snapped, punching the older king's shoulder as Eliza walked down the stairs with a grin.

"Lucy it's not that bad." The older girl spoke up cheerfully, "- if anything it's very liberating."

Caspian laughed and wrapped a loose arm around Eliza's shoulders, "See that's the spirit."  The boy said with a chuckle, "Now come on, I have a few things to show you."

The Pevensie's followed Caspian as he led them into secluded room, separated from the main deck by a grand set of doors. Caspian pushed open the doors, revealing the small room and the three Pevensie's followed him inside. 

Eliza looked around in wonder and awe, immediately being drawn over to a large mural of her siblings and her during their golden age. Edmund seemed to join her at her side, his eyes longing as he touched the painting.

"Look at us," Eliza sighed, "We were so different... at least back then we had Susan and Peter." Edmund placed a hand on her shoulder, squeezing it slightly, as Eliza scanned the mural.

"Look!" Lucy exclaimed, rushing towards a display, making Caspian smile. "Susan's bow and arrows!"

"Lucy" Caspian spoke up, now holding a small chest, in front of him.

Lucy's eyes lit up, "My Healing Cordial and dagger." She sighed happily, she reached out to take them but stopped midway "Oh, May I?"

Caspian nodded, "Of course." He ushered the girl, "They're yours."

"Peter's sword," Edmund said, snapping Eliza out of her small daze. The girl turned to see Caspian pulling out a golden sword.

"Here." The older boy said, offering Edmund the sword. "Hold it if you wish."

"No, it's yours." Edmund insisted, rejecting the weapon, "Peter gave it to you."

Caspian nodded in understanding and walked towards a cupboard. "I did save this for you though." He continued, pulling out Edmunds old shiny, silver torch he'd left in Narnia last time they were here.

Caspian threw the torch at the boy, and Edmund caught it, messing with the button, turning the torch on and off. "Thanks." He replied sheepishly, as the older boy turned to Eliza.

"And for you..." Caspian said, reaching into a large chest and pulling out Eliza's familiar sword. "I looked after it, as promised."

It was now Eliza's turn to rush forward and accept her possession, "Thank you Caspian...honestly." She grinned, inspecting the sharp, silver blade, her finger tracing over the inscribed words of wisdom. "It's good to be back!"

 ☆

"SINCE YOU'VE LEFT, the Giants in the North had surrendered unconditionally." Caspian began, running his fingers over the map laid out across the table. "And we defeated the Calormen army of the great desert. There is peace across all of Narnia."

Eliza raised her brows, "Peace?" She asked in disbelief, exchanging a quick glance with Edmund. "I'm impressed..."

Caspian looked up at the twins and Lucy, "In three years." He added with a short nod.

Lucy tucked a her hair behind her ear "-And have you found yourself a queen in those
three years?" She asked, batting her lashes, making Eliza stifle a laugh.

"No." Caspian chuckled in response, his eyebrows raised, "No one to compare to your sister."

"Hang on, so there are no wars to fight
and no one is in trouble..." Edmund started, with a confused look, "Then, why are we here?"

Caspian looked down at the map, "That's a good question." He replied, "I have been asking myself the same thing."

Eliza bent down over the map, studying the countries laid out, "So, where are we sailing?" She questioned curiously.

"Before I took back the throne from my uncle.
He tried to kill my father's closest friends and
most loyal supporters." Caspian explained, turning towards a board, which was filled with the portraits of seven men. "The seven Lords of Telmar. They fled to the Lone Islands."

Both Eliza and Edmund drifted closer to the board curiously. "No one has heard from them since." The older boy finished.

"So you think something has happened to them?" Eliza asked, examining the portraits before turning back to face Caspian.

The older boy shifted slightly, "Well, if it has..." he spoke, "It's my duty to find out."

"What lies east of the Lone Islands?" Lucy piped up, her fingers trailing across the map making the others turn to her.

"Uncharted waters. Things that you can barely imagine." Drinian answered. It was the first time Eliza had heard the captain speak and as she looked to the man he had a troubled look across his face. "Tales of sea serpents and worse."

Edmund and Eliza looked at each other in astonishment, "Sea serpents?" Edmund choked, trying to contain his laughter.

Caspian chuckled lightly, patting Drinian's shoulder, "Alright captain," the older boy interrupted, "Enough of your tall tales."

Ayo I'm back, and did I write a one shot for this book which will be out soon? Yes, yes I did.

Did I also write the ending to this series, even if I'm not even finished it yet? Yes, I also did that.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and by the title of this book you can probably tell that I'm editing this entire book. I feel that in LWW I made Eliza too 'grown up' which I didn't want, so yeah.

I love you all, I hope you're all well, once again, I love y'all, don't forget to comment and vote

-