The First Meet

It was suppose to be like every other hunt. They went in killed the creature and hopped on another case. But as Rose and Dave drove up to the barn they believed an Arachne who went by Vriska had made her home Rose noticed the car owned by the girl who would change everything.

"Dave, look she has a partner or captive."

"Captive." Dave said without a second thought

"Don't jump to a conclusion so easily you're going to get yourself killed being so cocky." Rose snapped back knowing her brother got ahead of himself too easily

"Rose calm down ill be fine after all I have a reason to be cocky."

"And whats that?"

He looked over at his technical sister and brought his shades to the end of his nose to look her in the eye before saying

"Cause im a Strider baby"

"Shut up and watch where you're driving" Rose rolled her eyes and began to prep herself for what ever else could be inside that barn.

The old rusty car slowed down causing the dirt road to stop flying all around them. They parked and began to walk the rest of the way to not tip off the things in the barn. Their guns, which they knew would only slow her down, were in hand and Dave carried his katana to slice her head off in one swift move, or maybe five depending on her neck width. They both stood next to one of the double doors peeking through the crack between them.

When she looked in she saw the silhouette of a woman speaking to the Arachne.

"Vriska you need to stop."the woman seemed to be pleading with the monster

"And whys that Kanaya?" Vriska had a cruel smile on her face, she seemed to feed off of the other woman's begging

"You dont need to kill so many people. You dont need to kill anyone."

"Well thats not going to change so what are you going to do extermineight me?" Vriska let out a cackle as if she already knew the answer before relaxing her face back into the sick smile she had before

"If it comes down to it I will cut into your neck like a piece of fabric. Watch yourself Vriska you're going to far."

"I could same about you. I mean threatening me? Really? Dont make me laugh Kanaya."

She lunged toward the one whos name appeared to be Kanaya which cause Rose to rush in, Dave trailing behind both guns blazing.

"Guns can't hurt me idiots. Try again" Vriska screamed.

"Oh we know sweet heart dont doubt us."

God Dave was cocky.

During that time Kanaya had already gotten out of the way and Rose had Vriska distracted with bullets. Dave took the opportunity to run up and slide his katana right through her neck watching as her head slid off and plopped on the ground.

Rose looked back at the woman and asked

"Are you ok?"

She looked up shocked but not upset.

"Oh um yes, im fine thank you."
The woman seemed fearful of the siblings as she answered.

"Dont lie you're bleeding."

She looked over at Dave then as he pointed to a bullet wound in her arm.

"Oh my, appears I am."
Kanaya gasped but retained her composure as if it was nothing.

"Come with us we can clean you up and explain if you need us to."

What was Dave doing we knew nothing about her or what she was. She wasnt a captive thats for sure. Rose was to busy chewing him out in her head to notice the tall, black haired, jade eyed woman staring at her mesmerized.