Chapter 21

Nash POV
I couldn't believe it. It was Cameron. My BestFriend. Katie just stood there in shock. "Nash im so sorry.." Cameron said trying to apologize. "You were gonna kill us..." I said stepping back. "no.. It's not what it looks like. I was jealous of you and Katie getting married, Katie I still have feelings for you. When we kissed..."
Katie looked up at him. "that was 2 years ago Cameron. I'm sorry but when I kissed you I was messing around. It didn't mean anything to me. I'm so sorry cameron. I hope we can still just be friends.." He smiled at Katie. "Sure. But please save me.. I don't wanna go to jail.." the police started taking him away and Katie looked at me.
I just looked down. I wasn't gonna help him. Not after what he did. Should I help him? I'm not sure.. "Katie, I don't know if we should help him.." Katie came closer to me. "babe, he's your best friend, I know what he did was wrong but, would you want him to do the same for you?" I thought for a good 5 minutes.
"grab the car keys." Katie smiled. "I knew you would do the right thing." I faked a smile. "you don't have feelings for him do you?" I asked hoping she wouldn't. "babe, of course not.. I only love you, and it will stay like that forever." I smiled and hugged her and we drove to the police station.
•next day•
Katie and I were at home. I was still thinking about Cameron. I couldn't believe my BestFriend would do something like this. I heard Katie on the phone and she came into the room crying and said that we had to go to Arizona.
Authors Note
OMG!! I can't believe I have 2.44k reads!! I love you all so much! I'm doing 30 chapters because of this💕✨ I love you guys so much!! Once again thank you!!😘🌸🙌