chapter 24

Katie POV
I opened the door and saw my mom standing in the door way. "mom!" I yelled excitedly. I haven't seen her in months and I was really needing her help with the wedding!

"mom! why are you here? is everything alright?" I asked concerned a bit. "yes dear everything is fine! I just missed my little girl and I needed to visit you before your big day!!" she said excitedly waking into the house.

I closed the door behind her and walked the living room inviting her to sit down on the couch to talk. "well about the wedding.. im getting so stressed! it's a lot of pressure on my hand because I want everything to be perfect!" I sighed and looked down. "well honey not everything's gonna be perfect. I'll tell you what. I'll stay here a couple extra days to help you plan out some of the wedding."

"really mom? thank you so much!" I jumped up and hugged her. I got up and grabbed the planning book. "this is what I have so far, for the colors I was thinking maybe a baby blue with white." i said pointing to some paint samples that I thought would be the perfect colors.
-
after a couple of hours of planning I heard a knock on the door. I rushed to the door and opened it. Nash was home! I have him a big kiss wrapping my arms around his neck. "I missed you babe" I said hugging him tightly. "I missed you too" I smiled and took him into the living room.

"oh Nash I have a surprise for you!" 8 said and gestured my mom to hide. "a surprise? you didn't have to get me anything." nash said sitting down in the couch. "well it's a special someone" I said smiling. "spiderman?!" he said gasping. I laughed at him and gestured my mom to walk over to the couch. "surprise!" Nash opened his eyes and jumped up.

"Oh my!! how nice to see you!" he said and hugged her. "very nice to see you too" my mom said laughing at his reaction. we all had dinner and planned some more of the wedding out.
-
Authors note
Hii!! well I have 3.51k reads.. that's crazy!!💗 I just wanna let you guys know that I love you all and I'm so sorry I haven't updated in ages!😭 I think I'm only going to write about 2 more chapters and end the story.🌸 perhaps I'll start a new one but I'll have to see.😊 love you guys and keep voting!!❤️