Episode 1 - Chapter 3 - Meeting Clementine

Lee grabs his leg in pain when he is inside.

Lee: Ahh, shit. Hello? I'm not an intruder...or one of THEM.

Lee notices that the furniture in the living room is knocked over and there are bloodstains on the floor and wall of the kitchen.

Lee's eyes widened when he realised that Clementine would hear the recording off her parent's dying!
"Damn" Kenny muttered as he studied the blood and the upturned the furniture.

Lee: These people might need more help than I do.

Lee looks at a fruit bowl and touches it

Lee: It's fake. Damn.

"Why do people even have fake fruit?" Doug asked.
"Shut up Doug" (Three guesses on who this was). This made Doug frown but continue to watch,

Lee looks at a children colouring book.

The book shows a mostly colored-in drawing of a unicorn

"I started to draw that 5 days ago" Clementine said innocently.
"Well we can help you with your work. Aaaand also school work" Kenny stated. He then looked over to his son. "You too."

Lee examines the pool of blood on the kitchen floor

Lee: Jesus...

Katjaa frowns as the kids watch the scene without the sign of disgust. They really needed to end the walkers and get life back together before it affected the kids both physically and mentally.

Lee looks at a kid's painting

Lee: God, a kid lived here...

Lee looks at some boarded up windows

Lee: This whole neighborhood is deserted... What the hell?

Lee looks at the TV

Lee: Hmm...cable's out.

Lee enters the kitchen, slipping on the pool of blood and he now has blood stains in his clothes.

"You need to be more careful Lee" Glenn chuckled. Larry just glared at the back of Lee's skull at all the positive attention he was getting from the group. He made a reminder to himself to get rid of Lee.

Lee drinks a cup of water and drinks it.

Lee: Ah...

Lee reads a note on the fridge.

Lee: Hmm... The Marsh House. That's a Savannah area code. But that's the type of note you'd leave a babysitter...

"Can we check if my parents are there?" Clementine asked Lee.
Lee frowned. "Uhh...yeah..."

Lee opens various drawers and cabinets and finds a walkie-talkie which he places in his inventory.

Lee: This place has been ransacked. Just about anything worthwhile is gone.

The answering machine beeps until Lee turns it on.

Automated Voice: Three new messages. Message one. Left at 5:43 PM.

When Clementine hears the voice, her eyes widened while Lee just closed his eyes and sighed. Kenny noticed this and looked confused.

Diana: Hey, Sandra, this is Diana. We're still in Savannah. Ed had a little "incident" with some crazy guy near the hotel, so we had to get him back to the ER and have it checked out. Anyway, he's not feeling well enough to drive back tonight, so we're staying an extra day. Thanks so much for looking after Clementine, and I promise we'll be back in time before your spring break! (chuckles)