Samuel: Ditto....

Mera tells the one hundred examinees that the destroyed battlefield which has become a disaster site will be their next and last stage for the Provisional Hero License Exam. On this disaster site, the one hundred examinees will be conducting rescue maneuvers.

Mera: The one hundred examinees that they will be conducting rescue maneuvers in saving citizens at the disaster site...

Riku: (What will be tested then...?

Almost like a mind reader, he answered Riku's question.

Mera: What will be tested is the examinees' ability to adequately carry out rescue operations.

Class 1-C: (Oh-no.....)

Mikoto begin to have vietnam flashbacks from the first exam that Geysis gave them...

Mera: However, the citizens ordinary; they are senior citizens and children who have obtained Provisional Hero Licenses and have gone through all sorts of training and as a result they are experts in rescue maneuvers. The senior citizens and children are a part of HUC (Help Us Company).

Jack; Help Us Company???

Luna: Whose that?

Hein: I heard about them...The Help Us Company The H.U.C. consists of individuals trained at putting themselves in risk so that others may rescue them. Due to the fact that heroes have a central role in society, there's a high demand for those people to be used in training exercises.

Riku: The Members of H.U.C. are capable of simulating victims of disasters and villain attacks as well as analyzing the rescue methods used by their "saviors", deeming them appropriate or not....

Mikoto: At this rate, if we even screw up or make an mistake, we'll lose points...

Sylvia: (Shit...)

Haru: *Whimpers*

Class 1-C:......

Like what Mikoto, Riku, and Hein explained. Mera then told that the senior citizens are disguised as injured victims and are scattered throughout the disaster site...the examinees will carry out their rescues.

Mera: The examinees that their rescue activities will be scored on a point system, by the time the rescue activities are completed, examinees who exceed the average value will pass.

Kenji: If we can't even win at all...

Eito: Yeah...Because it looks like those senior citizens will give us a run from our money.

Kenji:...Replaced money with the points then....

Eito: *Gulp*

Mera ends his explanation by telling the examinees that there will be a ten-minute break, which will give the examinees the time to prepare.

Izuku, Mikoto and Tenya realize that the Second Exam is modeled after the Kamino Incident.

Iida:....

Mikoto:....

Deku: We will do our best, right?

Mikoto: Of course.

Iida: *Nods* I agree with you both.

While they were talking, Sero tells Denki and Minoru that Izuku saw Camie's naked body, which infuriates them.

Denki/Mineta: What?!!

Denki and Minoru antagonize Izuku for what he saw, which confuses Izuku.

Mineta: How dare you Midoriya! We were working our butts off while you get to see a naked woman!

Denki: Yeah! Shame on you! How could get to be so lucky?!!

Mikoto: (Idiots.....)

The trio look at Camie who smiles and waves at the trio. Izuku begins understanding the situation and informs Denki and Minoru that her nude body had something to do with her Quirk.

Students from Shiketsu High approach U.A.'s Class 1-A. A hairy Shiketsu male greets Katsuki and asks if he met Seiji Shishikura.

Bakugo; Yeah. I did.

The hairy Shiketsu male, Nagamasa Mora, apologizes for Seiji's rude behavior towards them.

Nagamasa: Seiji was trying to impress us in his own way. I would like to reveal that Shiketsu High bears no hostility towards U.A.

Hein: Well that's surprising...

Zoe: Yeah...

Nagamasa Mora then wishes to establish a good relationship with U.A and apologizes for Seiji's impolite behavior.

Seeing as how they are here to talk and not antagonize, Shouto asks Inasa if he did something to bother him. Inasa gets straight to the point.

The grin on his face vanishes turning it into a look of hatred.

Inasa: I hate both you and your father, Endeavor.

Shouto: ?!

Inasa comments that while his demeanor has changed, Shoto still has the same eyes as Endeavor.

Inasa rejoins his fellow Shiketsu High classmates while Shouto contemplates what Inasa just said.

Before Izuku can consult Shouto, Camie says goodbye to Izuku, to which Izuku immediately responds with a nod.

Camie walks away while Ochako's heart starts pounding and is not able to suppress her feelings.

Uraraka: (Deku-kun....)

As she was struggling to coming into her terms of feelings for Izuku, Mikoto walked over to Shouto.

Mikoto: Hey Shouto...Are you okay?

Taking Izuku's place, Mikoto had called out to his cousin to see if he was alright after Inasa's antagonistic behavior.

Shouto: I'm fine....Mikoto.

Mikoto: ?!

Shouto: I gotta go now...

As his cousin, walked away, Mikoto saw the heat of his cousin's quirk rising.

Mikoto:....He never calls me Mikoto unless something is wrong.....

The tension between Inasa and Shouto did not leave that waiting room...

-Meanwhile-

Yin was in the bathroom washing his pale face.

Yin: Everyone is doing their best. I must not fall behind.

???: Well Well Well. I never thought we would cross paths once again~!

Yin's eyes went wide as he felt his entire body froze.

Yin: (That voice...No...it can't be...)

???: But here's the thing I must ask you...

Yin turned his head to see the person he thought he would never see again.

???: Why is a villain like you here at U.A...?

The person who made his life in middle school a living nightmare.

Yin: J-Jason...?