Chapter 2

As I start to get closer I took out my hand gun and shot one of the guys killing them on contact. Once I was close enough I quickly stopped my bike and got off taking out my machete and starting to fight back. By now their was only 3 of them left and Sydney was fighting off two while I handled the third. I swung my machete before nailing him right in the heart. Then I toke out my gun and gave him mercy.Sydney was trying to get the last guy off of her as she was then bite by a zombie that came out of no were. 

"Sydney!" I yelled,

The last guy she was fighting of then shot her in the head and I watched as her body dropped to the ground with a thud. This pissed me off more than you would ever know. Not to long after she was killed the black truck rolled up behind us, and the passengers got out. I quickly stabbed the zombie that had bitten Sydney and went to kill the last guy left. He put up quite a fight but I wasn't going to give up after what happened to Sydney. Once I got the upper hand I toke that time to stab him in the neck and then in the head. I then took a deep breathe about to take my helmet which I still had on my head off, when I heard the people behind me say, "Drop your weapons!"

"No thank you." I say back to them but then I hear the clicking of guns behind be and I do as they said.

"Now take off your helmet, and we can have a nice conversation okay man?"One of the guys said.

I lift my hands to my helmet and take it off causing all my hair to fall down from the sloppy mess it was in the helmet. I then turn to face them and I can see the shocked looks on all of their faces.

"What? Didn't think I was a girl?" I question them smirking. I look around at all of them before locking eyes with a boy who is about three years older than I was.

"Why did you kill those people?" the "Leader" I believe asked.

"They had it coming. What they do to people is not something you would wanna have to go through." I tell them sternly.

"Why?" The cute boy asked.

"They kidnap girls and beat them for their own amusement. And when their done with you the kill you without and care in the world. No one has ever been able to escape them before except for me, and I don't plan on ever going back." I tell them with no emotion.

"What's your name?" Someone questions.

"Fox, what's yours?" I question back.

" I am warren, this is Addi, Doc, Cassandra, Mac, Garnet, and 10k." She answered pointing to each one as she says their name.

"Am I allowed to pick up my weapons now?" I ask as nicely as possible.

I look at Warren as she nodded her head yes, and I bend down and pick up my weapons.